Anti-Atlas, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah :hmm: So, will we move to the pissing Caribou next? Or did you have something else in mind?

I think we need to stay well out of North America for a bit! We need to visit more Asian, African, Caribbean, and Latin American locations!

It's not correct! :angry:

I don't know what you women see in men. :lol:

Well, men don't whine about a broken nail, or what make up is hot or what skirt/dress/clothes/shoes/makeup/earrings/whateverbullshite to wear :crack:

I HATE girly persons, srsly I can't stand them IRL.

Why talk for fucking hours about your clothes, just pick something and get on with it!

Yea, I do realise how hypocritical this sounds from someone who's desperately trying to get the most posts in a topic on a U2 forum on the internet.

I think we need to stay well out of North America for a bit! We need to visit more Asian, African, Caribbean, and Latin American locations!

:hmm: Check South African locations! They've some awesome names that mean something hillarious in Dutch, their entire language is a bit Dutch, but just lollable!

Well, men don't whine about a broken nail, or what make up is hot or what skirt/dress/clothes/shoes/makeup/earrings/whateverbullshite to wear :crack:

Why talk for fucking hours about your clothes, just pick something and get on with it!

Yea, I do realise how hypocritical this sounds from someone who's desperately trying to get the most posts in a topic on a U2 forum on the internet.

Women. :drool:

You know, I don't think I know many women like that, but then again, the kind of people I'm talking to tend to be the nerdy types at university who'll continue a debate after the tutorial has ended.

But god, all the guys I knew in high school have made me pretty negatively predisposed towards my fellow males in general. Oh god. I'm so glad I got out of that hellhole.

You know, I don't think I know many women like that, but then again, the kind of people I'm talking to tend to be the nerdy types at university who'll continue a debate after the tutorial has ended.

But god, all the guys I knew in high school have made me pretty negatively predisposed towards my fellow males in general. Oh god. I'm so glad I got out of that hellhole.

That's why I don't like boys my age at all. Pathetic little childish fags. :barf:
They think they're so awesome and masculine and shite. I have more muscles than they do! Blegh! And they're so goddamn childish!
I prefer men over boys, WAY much.

At least you're mature :flirt: I guess that comes with the nerdyness eh?

:hmm: Check South African locations! They've some awesome names that mean something hillarious in Dutch, their entire language is a bit Dutch, but just lollable!

Hah, I always figured Afrikaans must look a bit funny to the Dutch. Like Pitkern or Norfuk are pretty funny derivatives of English.

True, but at least they've got a fine body to cuddle :drool: Nice strong arms around you..
SOME of them might be like that...

There are loads of girls like that in our building. :crack: They all gossip in the toilets and spend 10 minutes poking at their hair and clothes in the mirror... :banghead:

Guys in high school are almost universally feral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom