Anti-Atlas, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page actually sings It's Ice too, my favourite Phish song. (why? I was looking at sets and the title jumped out at me. "What's Ice?" I thought to myself.)

(it's also EXTREMELY cool musically.)

See, I dig the trading and overlapping vocals songs, so Rift, Sparkle, Mound and It's Ice all appeal to me,

I bet that by ice, they mean something illegal. :tsk: :wink:

Yeah, the vocal trading is really good, I quite like that too.

:shocked: I WAS???????

damn...

I didn't mean to leave for so long either! I went to eat dinner, then was going to drive my da to the tennis club to pick something up but we ended up staying there till 10.30 :lol:

:lol:

What, you wouldn't have left if you'd sensed post count victory? :wink:

not long, I think I'm already behind

but as long as I keep replying to single posts instead of multiquoting I can do what I can :lol:

We're equal right now, I think.

I'd laugh if Liam beats all of us.

Yup, :uhoh: well, if we get them before the birds do... we gotta spread the nets around the plants tomorrow since the birds are in the neighbourhood... they can see when a grape is good cause of some UV rays detection thingy. The skin of the grape gets thinner when they're the sweetest, and birds can detect that so they immediately attack when they're ready :lol: should be in a few days!

Naughty birds :tsk:

:hmm: so, got any new odd place names for me to translate Ax?? My mom said a good one last night, but now I've forgotten it! It was from Belgium I think :hmm: Damn, I just can't remember!

I bet that by ice, they mean something illegal. :tsk: :wink:

Yeah, the vocal trading is really good, I quite like that too.

Unfortunately it's something they only really did on that album. There were heaps of harmonies but very few actual call and response vocal lines.

Heheheh. It's actually a really weird double vision thing where the protagonist has a fight with his own reflection.

NP: Only A Matter Of Time (demo) - Dream Theater (1413/4614)

:hmm: so, got any new odd place names for me to translate Ax?? My mom said a good one last night, but now I've forgotten it! It was from Belgium I think :hmm: Damn, I just can't remember!

Actually, yes! Can you help with any of these?

Anse-Qui-Pue (L'), Quebec, Canada ("The Cove that Stinks")
Caribou-qui-Pisse (Chute du), Quebec, Canada (lit. "Pissing Caribou Falls")
Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Netherlands (translation: "hungry wolf")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom