Anti-Atlas, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: It's not like it would matter if we change a thing. It all depends on your confidence anyway.

:grumpy: my lack thereof even shows in my bassplaying! Apparently I need to start playing with more confidence, I play too softly!

I figure that as long as I look nerdy, I'm happy. :lol:

You should totally rock the fuck out of the bass.

I think he just hated communists because you're "meant" to, even though he knew nothing of communism or anything, and he was a homophobic bigot who thought gays should be killed for being "disgusting".

This might explain why him and I came to blows on multiple occasions. And why he tried to push me down flights of stairs on multiple occasions ...

People like him should be locked up. Seriously. :|
It's mostly ignorance that makes people 'hate' others. Always when people tell me they hate this or that, I ask them something about them, 'Do you know ... ".. it always turns out they don't know shit.

It's fine to have a statement, but just fucking BASE IT ON A DECENT FACT.

:ohmy: bitchfight? :hyper: did you win?

As always, I shall lay the blame entirely upon the shitty cramped keyboard that seems to be becoming an increasingly permanent rather than temporary fix.

I'm not buying it, you just typed the wrong word. :tongue: The "n" is nowhere near the "t" and "e" ....

Not unless that keyboard's cramped into a 2-square-inch space....

*wonders if kahlua would make her post faster or slower* :hmm:

:grumpy: my lack thereof even shows in my bassplaying! Apparently I need to start playing with more confidence, I play too softly!

I was the same way when I was first learning... have you ever really cranked it up and gone hard (and fast :wink: ), and played really loud?

It's gooooood :drool:

People like him should be locked up. Seriously. :|
It's mostly ignorance that makes people 'hate' others. Always when people tell me they hate this or that, I ask them something about them, 'Do you know ... ".. it always turns out they don't know shit.

It's fine to have a statement, but just fucking BASE IT ON A DECENT FACT.

:ohmy: bitchfight? :hyper: did you win?

Oh, it was total ignorance. The guy was thick as a post. He intentionally took the easiest subjects and bragged about it, as if he was somehow beating the system. Stupid twat.

Heh, one of my friends was much, much stronger than him and always stepped in on my side, so we pretty much automatically won every time he tried to get shitty and physically hurt me. And I always won verbal arguments because, well, I was a debater and he barely could put a coherent sentence together on a good day.

I was the same way when I was first learning... have you ever really cranked it up and gone hard (and fast :wink: ), and played really loud?

It's gooooood :drool:

:lol: I can't crank my amp up too much !I'd blow it up! Remember I have a guitar amp!

:shifty: But yea, it sounds like a nice idea to turn it up a bit louder... since there's nobody home right now, I shall do that as soon as we finish this thread! :yes:

:cute: A happy nerd is a good nerd!

:lmao: that's one fucking awesome statement, and I'm tempted to quote it for my sig... should I?

When I caught up with one of my high school friends last December, he remarked that I look more and more Einsteinian every time he sees me. I liked that.

Hah, sure, go for it if you want. :laugh:

:lol: I can't crank my amp up too much !I'd blow it up! Remember I have a guitar amp!

:shifty: But yea, it sounds like a nice idea to turn it up a bit louder... since there's nobody home right now, I shall do that as soon as we finish this thread! :yes:

Oh yeah... get a bass amp :yes:

Awesome :rockon:

Post faster everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom