Annoying but well-meaning Interferencers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know that type. They mean well, but... let's face it, nothing a slap round the back of the head wouldn't fix.

I nominate TripThruUreWires. Nice girl but whenever she gets speaking, I think of Krusty the Clown... "Boy... did that go on!!"

you bastard

bullet the blue sky said:
You know that type. They mean well, but... let's face it, nothing a slap round the back of the head wouldn't fix.

I nominate TripThruUreWires. Nice girl but whenever she gets speaking, I think of Krusty the Clown... "Boy... did that go on!!"

LMAO. come on loser, come and get it!:rant:
seeing as you're an old, perverted disgrace of a man, try not to get too turned on by that last statement.

Re: you bastard

TripThruUreWires said:

LMAO. come on loser, come and get it!:rant:
seeing as you're an old, perverted disgrace of a man, try not to get too turned on by that last statement.

Excuse me.

I am not old.

Re: Re: Re: you bastard

TripThruUreWires said:

no, but i'm sure to the 9/10/11 year old girls you try and lure on the internet you are.

:D :wave:

Perhaps, but you know I was only doing it for you. I know how much you like to talk to people of your own mental age.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If I were a mod for this particular forum I would close this sorry excuse for a thread.

lol. it's okay, i think bullet and i mean well. we'll try not to get too out of line (if it's not too late already).

bullet, you dipwad, look what you started!

TripThruUreWires said:

lol. it's okay, i think bullet and i mean well. we'll try not to get too out of line (if it's not too late already).

bullet, you dipwad, look what you started!

Dipwad? At least I can speak English proper like what my school teacher teached me. You bell, Brooke.

alright, i'm sure this next post will surely get bullet off my back

bullet the blue sky said:

Dipwad? At least I can speak English proper like what my school teacher teached me. You bell, Brooke.

bullet, why won't you just make me an honest woman already? i mean, i don't think we should air the problems in our relationship. at least come back home already..where your six children are waiting in the wings. they've been askin me', "where's papa"? i just..i just don't know what to say to them. :sad:

Thank you, God,bullet, mom, dad....

**cass bows**:wave:

cheers:D
burp :lmao:
I reckon that smilie looks like it is bowing.

I :heart: U2

Attachments

• champagne.jpg
    champagne.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
I would nominate bullet the blue sky but I don't think I could call him well meaning.

*strikes 1st blow for the toon vs the reds

yeaaaaah :mad:

bwaha someone's in trouble?
i'll hold him down gladly if u wanna beat him up, miss velvet

could you honestly imagine any crappier lyrics?

bullet, i know you've gone, but i have one last thing to say to you. It's a quote from a wise woman--namely Pink:

"I swear, you're just like a pill,
Instead of making me better
You're making me ill"
:yuck: :barf: :yuck:

words to live by.

Naya said:
I think there's 3 harem kings right now on Interference: Diamond, Arun & bullet.

What do I have to do around here to claim the role of babyfacepimp? :angry: :grumpy: :yell: :rant:

thesoulfulmofo
:angel:

Back
Top Bottom