Anna Nicole Smith's 20 Year Old son Dies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna had a c-section. She is swimming in a pink bikini in the Bahamas while drinking champagne and carrying on in a party fashion at her spur of the moment wedding? Great new parent. The whole story is just BIZARRE!:crazy:

corianderstem said:
They got married? Um. Okay.

Is there any truth to the scuttlebutt that says Anna Nicole sold her last pictures of her dead son to the tabloids?

Girlfriend is messed up.

I'll concede that she's under tremendous grief right now, but still.

Messed.

Up.

Stern said on Larry King that once the photos are sold the money will go to a charity supporting what ever killed her son.

I find it very hard to judge someone who has just lost a child. Yeah, she's messed up. She's been messed up for most of her life. Lots of people are messed up. They just don't have 14 photographers following them around all day and night.
For all the crap that's been said about her, I've never seen anything that suggested she was a bad mother.

Well that's good, because I did have a deep twinge of remorse. :wink:

I snark on celebs often, and sometimes feel bad about it.

To be honest, though, I still think it's odd that she'd release the photos, charity or no. I was coming back in here to edit my post to say that, actually!

And to update on the wedding stuff, I saw elsewhere tonight that it was just a commitment ceremony, not an actual wedding. For what it's worth.

There's no doubt about it, she's odd!

I just always feels so bad for people who have to grieve in public. For me, it's such a private thing. I feel the same way about Steve Irwin's wife, Terri. It's just awful.

TrimSpa CEO Alex Goen telling In Touch magazine that Anna Nicole Smith and lawyer Howard K. Stern participated in a commitment ceremony Thursday aboard a boat in the Bahamas but did not get married. They haven't applied for a marriage license yet but, according to Goen, "they do plan to have a proper ceremony in the future."

Bahamian officials say they won't be influenced by the findings of Anna Nicole Smith's private pathologist that claim her son Daniel died from a lethal combination of medication, saying their investigation is still pending another round of toxicology tests.

:hmm:

Re: wtf...

U2Girl1978 said:
Smith then married 89-year-old oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall in June 1994. He died in 1990.

What's the craic with that? :der:

NASSAU, Bahamas - Reality TV star Anna Nicole Smith exchanged vows with boyfriend Howard K. Stern on a boat near Nassau, but there was no formal marriage and the ceremony is "not legally binding," her attorney Michael Scott said Friday.

Scott said the exchange of vows happened aboard a catamaran Thursday — 18 days after Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel, died as he was visiting her in a Nassau hospital, where she had given birth to a baby girl.

Stern says he is the father of the baby. The couple "exchanged vows before God" but did not obtain a marriage license, Scott told The Associated Press.

"It was not a formal, legal arrangement," Scott said.

The 38-year-old former Playboy playmate has been mourning the death of her son. Three days earlier, her daughter was born at the same hospital where he died.

Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist hired by Smith, said her son died from a combination of two antidepressants and methadone. A Nassau funeral home has been holding the remains while awaiting instructions on burial arrangements.

Anna Nicole Smith has been married twice.

She married Bill Smith in 1985, giving birth to Daniel Smith before divorcing two years later.

She wed Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year. She has since been involved in legal disputes over the estate.

Authorities in the Bahamas were awaiting their own toxicology results and a police report on Daniel Smith's death to determine whether a jury inquest is necessary

Maybe she, Howard and the baby can put some of their pain to rest now in an easier way - as a family.

Their baby is beautiful!

I just heard from someone (And please keep in mind that this is nothing confirmed at all), but supposedly they found anti-depresants in his blood stream as well as methadone. For those who don't know, methadone is a powerful drug that people take to get off of heroin....methadone is extremely addicting as well.

We all have heard about the antidepresants, but this is the first that I have heard of the methadone.
Anyone else hear that?

Numb1075 said:
I just heard from someone (And please keep in mind that this is nothing confirmed at all), but supposedly they found anti-depresants in his blood stream as well as methadone. For those who don't know, methadone is a powerful drug that people take to get off of heroin....methadone is extremely addicting as well.

We all have heard about the antidepresants, but this is the first that I have heard of the methadone.
Anyone else hear that?

Yes it was mentioned last week.

TMZ has learned that Anna Nicole Smith confessed during her pregnancy that Larry Birkhead was the father of her baby.

Sources tell TMZ that late last year, Anna Nicole began having sexual relations with Gaither Ben Thompson, a wealthy real estate developer in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We're told that Howard K. Stern, the lawyer who claims to be the father of Anna Nicole's newborn baby, was in Myrtle Beach during the time Anna Nicole was seeing Thompson. Remember, Stern has said he had a long-term relationship with Anna Nicole, which seems odd given that Stern accompanied Smith to Myrtle Beach.

Sources say in May of this year, Anna Nicole contacted Thompson to say that he was the father of her soon-to-be-born baby girl. It's especially interesting because we're told that Anna Nicole had contacted people familiar with Thompson inquiring about his wealth. That's when Thompson dropped a bombshell -- that it was impossible for him to father a baby because he had already had a vasectomy. Days later, sources say Anna Nicole confessed to Thompson that Larry Birkhead was the father. Birkhead, an entertainment photographer who had a relationship with Anna Nicole, has filed legal papers in Los Angeles to establish paternity.

And there's a new twist to this story. Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern have been staying in one of Thompson's houses in the Bahamas. Anna Nicole has established legal residency in the Bahamas under the premise that she owned a home. Tracy Ferguson, Thompson's lawyer, tells TMZ that her client sold one of his homes to Anna Nicole on credit, but has never been paid a cent. Ferguson says Anna Nicole is in default and Thompson wants her out.

If the Bahamian government believes the alleged home purchase was a scam to gain residency, Anna Nicole could be deported.

Howard K. Stern, Anna's lawyer and rep, could not be reached for comment.

^ ^^ I'll say! What a doozey of a storey, and what a floozey she is! What a scam. I've smelled something fishy all along and I don't think we are ready to see the end of this yet. I really feel sorry for the baby!

Ana Nicole apparently did not show up for a court date yesterday (10/23) and the court read off about 6 alias names Ana has used throughout the years! Wow! Crazy chick, lemme tell ya! There is something sooooo not right about this lady and the whole baby, Bahamas and leading multiples of men along to believe they are the father of her child (may the wealthiest male win!!):wink:

Ugh!

Carek1230 said:
the court read off about 6 alias names Ana has used throughout the years!

ONLY SIX?? :yawn: So small time :tsk:

Wow! Crazy chick, lemme tell ya! There is something sooooo not right about this lady and the whole baby, Bahamas and leading multiples of men along to believe they are the father of her child (may the wealthiest male win!!):wink:

Ugh!

(not meaning to single you out, it's the whole thread) Would y'all give her a break? She just suffered a terrible loss. And besides, always ragging on someone and saying how much they suck and making them the butt of jokes helps NO ONE, it only makes you worse. Fucked up people have feelings too:(

No need to get so testy, jeez. I could care less if you singled me out anyway with your comments. We are all entitled to our own comments, thoughts, beliefs. I happen to believe, always have and always will that Ana Nicole or whatever her name or names are is a very messed up person and I don't believe what is happening with her, based on FACTS is normal, average, etc. I don't know her personally, don't care to, I have zero interest in her. She doesn't know me and I doubt highly even if she ever read the comments here that she would find them any different than any of the ridicule (and I am sure much stronger ridicule) she has experienced throughout parts of her life for rather unordinary situations.

I feel badly for any parent who loses a child, I am a parent. I believe most of those who have posted in this thread are celebrating at the loss Ms. Smith has experienced.

So there you have it. Chill out.

U2Kitten said:

(not meaning to single you out, it's the whole thread) Would y'all give her a break? She just suffered a terrible loss. And besides, always ragging on someone and saying how much they suck and making them the butt of jokes helps NO ONE, it only makes you worse. Fucked up people have feelings too:(

I wholeheartedly agree. I guess everyone can feel a little better about themselves since they're not as fucked up as Anna Nicole Smith. :|

Carek1230 said:
I don't know her personally, don't care to, I have zero interest in her.

So there you have it. Chill out.

Right. You have so little interest in her you've got the 2nd most posts in this thread (17). :rolleyes:

As you've said everyone's entitled to their opinions so I don't think it's appropriate for you to be telling anyone to "chill out." You can snipe all you want and others can disagree with you. Okay? Okay.

moving on. . .

Does anyone know when her next court date is?

WildHoneyAlways said:

Right. You have so little interest in her you've got the 2nd most posts in this thread (17). :rolleyes:

:lmao: YOU actually wasted your time to count the number of posts per author in this thread, or is it you just have a beef with me personally?

Doesn't bother me one bit.

Why would you care about the next court date?

:rolleyes: WHATEVER! :rolleyes:

umm, you don't have the count the posts, you can clicky on the little thingy and it lists who has posted and how many times. just fyi. :D

Total Posts: 150
User Posts
Numb1075 20
Carek1230 18
MrsSpringsteen 11
U2Girl1978 11
WildHoneyAlways 7
one4u2 7
SunBloc 7
corianderstem 6
Lila64 6
AngelofHarlem01 5