Aniston Tells of 'Shock' at Pitt Breakup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^He has obviously taken Jen's comment about calling Billy Idol to come and get his beached hair back to heart! :giggle:

Not too keen on the dark hair myself, but he still looks good.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm bored of the constant coverage of these people. sheesh

Tell me about it, they go thru the same crap as normal folks , the only difference is that they are "well known" that still does not make it interesting to me:yawn:

Tilli said:
^He has obviously taken Jen's comment about calling Billy Idol to come and get his beached hair back to heart! :giggle:

Not too keen on the dark hair myself, but he still looks good.

I think he should leave the BAD dye jobs ALONE!!! He must be doing this himself, or his hair stylist does not like him very much
:eek: None the less Brad is sexy, I would not date him though, not after the way he did Jenn:eyebrow:

i like the darker hair, although i think he should have some highlights. the all-over blonde wasn't flattering, especially back when he had long hair. i personally think he looks best with his (natural, i assume?) light brown hair.

Cute!

bradpitt19df.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
i like the darker hair, although i think he should have some highlights. the all-over blonde wasn't flattering, especially back when he had long hair. i personally think he looks best with his (natural, i assume?) light brown hair.

Agreed:up:

Re: Paltrow critical of Aniston-Pitt candor

U2Girl1978 said:

"It would have been a lot easier on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston now if they had not talked to the press about each other and everything to begin with," Paltrow says in this week's Time magazine, currently on newsstands.

This coming from a woman who told the whole world about conceiving her child in the back of a tour bus and various other TMI things nobody cares about.

:eyebrow:

Re: Re: Paltrow critical of Aniston-Pitt candor

anitram said:

This coming from a woman who told the whole world about conceiving her child in the back of a tour bus and various other TMI things nobody cares about.

:eyebrow:

I thought the same thing. "I'm married to Chris Martin from Coldplay and we have a baby named Apple, and we live in London, England..."

Just this past week she said in about 20 media sources that she'd rather die than feed her child Instant Soup.

Hey, but she likes her privacy. I mean, the press just WON'T leave her alone, you know?

Good thing Apple isn't a child stranded outside the Superdome, Gwyneth.

AvsGirl41 said:
Hey, but she likes her privacy. I mean, the press just WON'T leave her alone, you know?

Good thing Apple isn't a child stranded outside the Superdome, Gwyneth.

Good point:giggle:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Jennifer Aniston is on Oprah next week, that should be interesting

Is she still going on Diane Sawyer too?

Maybe she'll provoke Brangelina into a counter-interview.

Hissssss. :drool:

I taped it, which is the way to watch an Oprah show such as that one- fast forward through the over the top gushing and audience hysterics.

Unless I was just too tired and not paying close attention, I never heard her utter one negative word regarding Brad. She basically said she is moving on and ready to date again.

Oprah's new studio and the huge pictures of Jennifer were weird :huh:

In other news, Oprah got three new puppies and apparently Stedman is still in the picture

I thought she was trying waaaaay too hard to convince people that she's soooooo over him. Kind of rang false, although I hope for her she really is.

Overall I find her really boring and dull, and the whole interview was like that for me.

The new set is so ugly. Like an American Idol reject set or something. And the screaming banshees are worse than the girls at an NSync concert.

anitram said:
And the screaming banshees are worse than the girls at an NSync concert.

lol, so true

Yes it did ring false about the dating, moving on, etc., on the other hand I understand why she would say it even if it isn't true. People do that to protect their hearts and hurts sometimes.

The interview was dull, she's sort of like that but she does seem nice to me, I don't know her obviously. She certainly did look fantastic. Oh well, it was Oprah so I didn't expect much more than a fluff interview. All her celebrity interviews are like that.

Though Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn have denied they're involved romantically, a recent rendezvous in the Windy City paints a different picture. The Break Up costars were spotted in Vaughn's hometown cuddling at the Peninsula hotel and intimately dining at hip local restaurants this past weekend.

janiston.jpg

From the looks of those pics doesn't look like she's depressed and all that shocked. But then Vince could just be a good friend and that's a friendly nuzzling and nothing romantic or HOT going on.....none of our beeswax anyways, right guys? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom