Angelina's Press Requests At Mighty Heart Premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An interviewer on the radio said it's very common to be asked to sign disclaimers etc, but that if you have a good relationship with the star or you don't try to pry they'll usually raise any issues by themselves. They don't want to be portrayed in a bad light but I guess they have to protect themselves from nosy interviewers that just wan to muckrake.

Slapnutz said:

Yeah, the interview was face to face. I was a bit nervous at first but she was really cool actually. Very charming, intelligent and has a wicked sense of humour you don't often get to see. Her assistant, Holly, is also a nice lady - they seem to be more like bestfriends than employer/employee.

We spoke for about 2 hours and then she contacted me at work about three weeks later to ask how the feature was going and other things.

The interview is going to be published in our Sept. issue.

:)

What's the magazine and where can we get it? Come on, spill :scream: :wink:

I have a friend from Peace Corps who (after finishing PC) ended up working with an NGO in Chad working with refugees from Sudan (Darfur crisis, etc.) He met Angelina when she visited on some sort of awareness-raising thing at his refugee camp. Apparently they also had a drink at the bar and a chat about the situation out there. According to him she is very intelligent, down-to-earth and not what you would expect of a hollywood actress. Anyways, I can't say I've ever been much of a fan of hers but I will say that I respect her for her involvement in international aid issues.

Very cool, Slapnutz! Thanks for sharing. :)

Little Shiloh looks like Brad auto-spawned (well, lips notwithstanding). Cute.

angelina-carrying-zahara-shiloh-04.jpg

Shiloh is adorable, what a pretty picture ^

angelina_jolie.jpg

Angelina Jolie may be opening the door to a future relationship with her estranged father, Jon Voight.

"I am hoping my relationship with my father will be more private in the future," Jolie told the U.K.'s Evening Standard newspaper in an interview this week. "At the end of the day we both wish the best for each other and we'll try to start communicating in some way."

Jolie and Voight have had little, if any, contact since 2002, when Voight made comments to Access Hollywood suggesting that she was unstable. The 32-year-old actress has made it clear in interviews that she had no time for Voight, whom she also claimed cheated on her late mother, French actress Marcheline Bertrand.

In the interview with the Standard, Jolie praises the parents of partner Brad Pitt for accepting her and her children she had adopted. "When I first met them I came in with two adopted children from other countries and I didn't know how they were going to be. But they are equally loving with them."

I agree 100% with her demands. It's not her fault they have no taste and love to derail the real point of things...she's just trying to make sure the focus remains where it should be, and rightly so.

Too bad they can't see the value of keeping the attention on the real issue, freedom of the press to report on REALLY IMPORTANT ISSUES, and instead choose to focus on their concerns over their 'freedom' to derail good work she does with bullshit and tabloid gossip.

Angelina :up:

Back
Top Bottom