Andrew's Failure: Bald Knob (again), White County, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. what band would you perhaps list them as similar too? I usually start with the debut album.

Their early stuff is very shoegaze. Somewhere between My Bloody Valentine and Ride, perhaps? And it's hard to list a similar band, as the singer's voice is very dark and breathy, but not in a gothic way. Later on in their career, his voice reminds me of new wave singers.

Their early stuff is very shoegaze. Somewhere between My Bloody Valentine and Ride, perhaps? And it's hard to list a similar band, as the singer's voice is very dark and breathy, but not in a gothic way. Later on in their career, his voice reminds me of new wave singers.

Ok. I've heard some My Bloody Valentine, I didn't exactly love it, it was a bit repetitive for me. I'll give Silver a listen tonight, If I get a chance :up:

Listening to this now :drool:

dookie.jpg

Ok. I've heard some My Bloody Valentine, I didn't exactly love it, it was a bit repetitive for me. I'll give Silver a listen tonight, If I get a chance :up:

If you don't dig it, it's not a huge deal--just, at some point, I would urge a listen of Talking Voice Vs. Singing Voice, as it's my favourite of theirs.

NOOOOO The Best Buy site is being updated. HOW CAN I WINDOW SHOP NOW?! :scream:

Also, is it bad that my mind is like 'nooo, I don't want a widescreen monitor, 'cause then my wallpapers won't fit it' :lol:

So my fiance met Taylor and Zac Hanson (you know, from that "Mbop" group?) tonight.

Yeahhiiiiyeah!!, wow Hanson, that takes me back.

Good thing I didn't meet my fiance until after they faded--I hated Hanson passionately back in the day (and she loved them, and still likes them, albeit not nearly as much). But, that said, when I was in a band called Euphoriette, I wore her Hanson shirt onstage (with a feathery black scarf) for our very first show.

K, I'm done with MST3K for now

I'm still really sick /sigh. And Ive got to that point where I'm like hack coughing, which is awful since i have a sore throat. And I think I might have a fever. ughghgh. I really should go to bed, but I slept all day and am really not tired all

K, I'm done with MST3K for now

I'm still really sick /sigh. And Ive got to that point where I'm like hack coughing, which is awful since i have a sore throat. And I think I might have a fever. ughghgh. I really should go to bed, but I slept all day and am really not tired all

Alcohol isn't taking? :tongue:

Good thing I didn't meet my fiance until after they faded--I hated Hanson passionately back in the day (and she loved them, and still likes them, albeit not nearly as much). But, that said, when I was in a band called Euphoriette, I wore her Hanson shirt onstage (with a feathery black scarf) for our very first show.

:lol:

I can't say I was that into them. I just remember the one song, did they have any other hits from the first album?, I can't remember. I did have plenty of other pop bands from the 90's I enjoyed, however.

spice_girls.jpg

:uhoh:

:lol:

I can't say I was that into them. I just remember the one song, did they have any other hits from the first album?, I can't remember. I did have plenty of other pop bands from the 90's I enjoyed, however.

spice_girls.jpg

:uhoh:

Not to my knowledge. I guess Bono's praised them quite a bit in the 00s though.

My fiance likes them as well. :uhoh: Though I could stare at Ginger's tits all day. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom