Andrew's Failure: Bald Knob (again), White County, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I realize this show is Joel's baby or whatever, but this was actually the first episode I saw with him as the star, and I gotta say, he acted as if he were high the entire time. I much prefer Mike Nelson
That's actually a running gag from the first episode. He'd been up for about 48 hours straight when they shot the pilot, so he always kept the sleepy thing up.

:wink:

009.jpg
..........:faint:

ooh, I'll have to watch that when I'm not at work.

Whats Madge's best album? I have Ray Of Light, but have heard little of anything else, besides her singles from probably ROL - Hard Candy.

Ohhh I see.

:love: I have a mini crush on Michael J. Nelson

I have a mini crush on Crow T Robot.

Crud, I think I have to go to the dentist. my mouth hurts something terrible and I don't know why, other than my wisdom teeth maybe finally making their move. :|

You got anything to drink?

I've got beer and vodka

Hmm, I'll take beer

Crow: Do you mind 'em half empty?
Servo: A few of them have cigarettes in 'em

Have you seen the Take A Bow video? In it she plays a woman who's stalkerishly obsessed with a matador. At one point she puts the TV on her bed, playing one of his fights, and gets under the sheets with it.....
:drool:

There's just something about a dirty blonde...

You got anything to drink?

I've got beer and vodka

Hmm, I'll take beer

Crow: Do you mind 'em half empty?
Servo: A few of them have cigarettes in 'em
:lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG! I have to go home and watch MST Mitchell now. Have they done the music montage sex scene yet where Servo adn Crow freak out?

Whats Madge's best album? I have Ray Of Light, but have heard little of anything else, besides her singles from probably ROL - Hard Candy.
Ray of Light was my favourite for a long time. But I also really really liked Confessions on a Dance Floor too. I don't like much of her earlier (80s) stuff as much.

The one with Blue in the title has my favorite song on it

least helpful answer ever
True Blue had some terrible songs on it :lol:

Ray of Light was my favourite for a long time. But I also really really liked Confessions on a Dance Floor too. I don't like much of her earlier (80s) stuff as much.

:hmm: I might have to hunt it down. Agreed, I don't like/know much of her early early stuff, and I don't think I'll get into it.

I'm in need of checking out some new Artists.

I'll admit that my only Madonna album is GHV2, but I've bought Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach and Material Girl off iTunes. Plus your song from your DI list, Chass.

:lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG! I have to go home and watch MST Mitchell now. Have they done the music montage sex scene yet where Servo adn Crow freak out?

No :lol: I'm waiting for it now XD

Is this the last episode Joel is on or something? I know he escapes from the ship, and I know Mike the temp worker (I remembered all that later) ends up being sent to the SOL, but is this when it happens?

I'll admit that my only Madonna album is GHV2, but I've bought Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach and Material Girl off iTunes. Plus your song from your DI list, Chass.

I'm in debate with myself at the moment. Do I purchase stuff on iTunes and just burn them to a audio disc, and listen to them (I use actual CD's to listen to music, mostly on my laptop) Or should I purchase actual CD's, because I do like to have the physical case and booklet and what not.

No :lol: I'm waiting for it now XD

Is this the last episode Joel is on or something? I know he escapes from the ship, and I know Mike the temp worker (I remembered all that later) ends up being sent to the SOL, but is this when it happens?
:yes: Joel's last ep.

Sending out all the SF59 links and doing a writeup just now took for-fucking-ever.

I'm in debate with myself at the moment. Do I purchase stuff on iTunes and just burn them to a audio disc, and listen to them (I use actual CD's to listen to music, mostly on my laptop) Or should I purchase actual CD's, because I do like to have the physical case and booklet and what not.
Ah, you're my kind of nutbag. You like to have the physical CD/vinyl/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom