Andrew's Failure: Bald Knob (again), White County, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was my first ever sig actually, i only kept it there for a little while cause it made me sad :lol: not sure why I brought it back.

That part is very sad, and I hate how you know the entire movie that it's going to happen :sigh: everytime I watch it I always hope that Colonel Fitts will make the right decision and Lester will get to end up with a happy life after all the insanity that had occurred over that year had finally passed
Just like I always want Satine to make a miraculous recovery from the consumption and not die, so she and Christian can leave the Moulin Rouge forever and be happy.

I like how now I'm getting an ad for a Madonna fansite I've never heard of. And I can name quite a few that I have heard of.

Madonnashots
Madonnalicious
BeautifulMadonna
Mad-Eyes
AbsoluteMadonna

Never heard of World4Madonna. It sounds lame though, and the banner is ugly.

I hate her too. I'd join you in a lynching, but I have to go to bed.

But speaking of lynching. I have a friend whose name is Alex Lynch. She hates when anyone mentions lynching. So then I started calling it Alexing. She liked that less :lol:

K, night superthread! :wave:

Andrew, you fool, we went to Bald Knob before, thread #135.

Andrew, you fool, we went to Bald Knob before, thread #135.

You fuckers need to stop burying the thread title in bullshit then. Because I looked through all the first words of the locations. And it's not there. But then when you posted that, I saw someone added some shit at the beginning. So chock this up to someone else being a douche.

You fuckers need to stop burying the thread title in bullshit then. Because I looked through all the first words of the locations. And it's not there. But then when you posted that, I saw someone added some shit at the beginning. So chock this up to someone else being a douche.

Clearly somebody's missed out on the fun of vandalising the masterlist!

I need to go to bed myself, but I started watching another episode of MST3K. This, however, will probably be my last post.

Andrew, somehow I missed that thread before, but your engagement pictures are beautiful, very excited for you and her, hope it all goes great :)

Good night everyone

It's not fun if it gets in the way of information we need. :tsk:

It still said Bald Knob, Arkansas. It's not like Sugar Tit or Alphabet City, which have been changed (personally, I never remove the location name when I vandalise it, I just add bits to the start or end).

But don't worry. Like the 100th thread, I'm planning on removing vandalism for the 200th thread and starting again.

imgad

Wow, Google Ads know everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom