Andrew WK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i know there are people here who despise the music.

andrew wk kicks ass. the joke doesn't get old. the new album rules, i don't know if i like it as much as the i get wet album. i've never seen an actual AWK show, but his warped tour set was one of, if not, the most fun-looking set i've ever seen put on by any band. i guess it makes sense, i mean they do have a song called 'we want fun' after all...not to mention all the party songs...great stuff.

:up:

I like, I like, I like.

Are you saying you just bought the new album.......?

IWasBored said:
mofo--yes. yes i did. :)

Well that does it, I've been putting off going to the cd store all day. Hearing that others are buying cds is just too much for me. Be back in 30 mins or so.

CD time.

Brainless, but fun!

I got to see him at my college bar last November--the place was packed! Very energetic show.

I'd dare say he is one of the most entertaining performers I've ever seen perform live. (and that's just from what I've seen on TV)

His music is pretty fun/funny, and it's meant to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
His music is pretty fun/funny, and it's meant to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

and that's why it kicks ass.

i'm impressed with the fact that i've never seen on a message board or anywhere 'oh andrew wk is such an ass, he doesn't care about the fans blah blah blah', people do a lot of praising him for hanging around in the parking lot after a show signing autographs for 2 hours, or actually having conversations with fans. seems like a really cool guy.

I'm surprised to see so much support for him here.

good for him, I guess. But he makes me physically sick

Party Til You Puuuuuuke!

That's my favorite. I went nuts when they did that one. I probably had eight pints of Killians that night too.

:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom