And when I go to DESCRIBE, I go there with you...it's all I do!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Me too :dancing:

Somehow I got a 92 on the test :) My teacher messed up on correcting (I should've gotten a 94) but I decided not to make a big deal of it :shrug: :lol:

^^Explain in words why you are being accelerated on a Ferris wheel moving at constant speed.

^:lol: I would have :D I got a 98 on a global test because there was a question that asked mental math, and I got my teacher to just give me the hundred because I said it wasn't fair to have math on a global test :wink:

circa1992 said:
^^^Me too :dancing:

Somehow I got a 92 on the test :) My teacher messed up on correcting (I should've gotten a 94) but I decided not to make a big deal of it :shrug: :lol:

^^Explain in words why you are being accelerated on a Ferris wheel moving at constant speed.

:hmm: I would put something about how since you keep moving, you're building up energy, so that makes you go faster :huh:

:| I have no idea, it's a total guess

^^^^:lmao: Not many people got A's on the test, so I figured I wouldn't make a big deal of it :shrug:

And I got a 96% on my medicinal marijuana paper....the second highest grade in the grade :happy:

^^^See ya :wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom