And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
you know I totally didn't get the Stories For Boys reference in Vertigo until someone pointed it out in Pleba....I'm disappointed in myself :tsk:

:shame: I'm a bad obsessed U2 fan! :sad:
Hello hello!

Re: Re: Hello Hello!

Schmeg said:

:ohmy:

Really? I thought you'd heard most of it!

I feel so dirty...:reject:

nope! I listened to a few songs the day they came online but I don't even know what songs they were except for LAPOE. I've heard All Because of You a few times from the clips that have been around but otherwise just Vertigo and Love and Peace or Else and that's it!

DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

arw9797 said:
you know I totally didn't get the Stories For Boys reference in Vertigo until someone pointed it out in Pleba....I'm disappointed in myself :tsk:

:shame: I'm a bad obsessed U2 fan! :sad:

I didn't get it after I read the post. I had to listen to the song to understand the connection. :huh:

Come to think of it, yesterday was my first time listening to anything off the Boy album in *months*. :tsk:

Re: Re: Re: Hello Hello!

arw9797 said:

nope! I listened to a few songs the day they came online but I don't even know what songs they were except for LAPOE. I've heard All Because of You a few times from the clips that have been around but otherwise just Vertigo and Love and Peace or Else and that's it!

DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
:reject:

I've heard A Man and a Woman, too, but my mom was talking over most of it...

I really am dirty...

arw9797 said:

it couldn't be more obvious than that either :tsk:
Well you know I have a knack for picking lyrics out of nowehere ( :shifty: ) and I think there was a "Hello hello" thread back when it first came out and I automatically started singing SFB.

Edit: :wave:

arw9797 said:
and on a completely different note....I signed my lease tonight :drool: :drool: :drool: AND they couldn't figure out how to do my lease term and payments in their computer even though they advertised it so instead they said I could do a 12 month and still get 2 months off. That knocked my payment down another $16 a month :drool: I'm so under budget of what I planned over the summer when I decided to move. :sad: = tears of joy.

Woo Hoo! :dance:

That is awesome that it worked out to be great deal too!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello Hello!

Schmeg said:

:reject:

I've heard A Man and a Woman, too, but my mom was talking over most of it...

I really am dirty...

dirty1.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Hello Hello!

arw9797 said:

DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the purest. :D

I've definitely gotten old...what's all those newfangled symbols you got there?

"when you put your hand...into a pile of goo...that just a moment before was your best friend's face......you'll know what to do."

6304935811.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Last edited:
FYI:

Fast Cars

=

:drool:

Thanks for helping my weakness! :wave:

And now...sleep. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom