And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found the name of the song. :drool: Brian Boitano liked the commerical so much he got the music and skated to it.

Eeeeeeeeek Clay Aiken's Christmas album is #1 on Amazon and HTDAAB is #3!!! We must change this!!!

Kariann said:

I remember him doing that! Am I right in that I think somewhere they said the choreographer that did the commercial even helped with his choreaography?
I think that sounds right! :love:

Sorry about mentioning U2 and you-know-who in the same sentence...:reject:

I should go too...it's late and I haven't really eaten since 3:00 this afernoon...

A lot of the little buttons and things aren't showing up for me, but smilies have been fine.

:| My mom woke me up an hour ago to ask me to tape the Today Show for her today. My alarm was about to go off anyways (for the first time ;) ) but that totally just threw me off. :mad:

Hello hello I've got a CD called Vertigo! :hyper:

It pays to be a difficult customer!

There's quite a lot of bass in the mix on this single. :huh:

*house shatters*

Getting in quality computer time now. Trying to figure out when to go to bed tonight. Gotta get up at 3:50 a.m.:censored: to get ready for work. My ride is picking me up at 5:crack::yikes:

The mini fahs are going for a sleepover at their Uncle and Aunt's place tonight (my brother and his wife). They are all packed and ready to go. I let them pack their own bags :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom