Anchorman The Legend Of Ron Burgundy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I watched Anchorman today. Has anyone else seen it? Here are some great quotes -

Ron Burgundy - "I love scotch. I love scotch. Scotchy, scotchy, scotch."

Ron - "So when will I pick you up? 8 o'clock? (Veronica looks away) 9 o'clock? (Veronica points down) Downstairs?"
Veronica Corningstone - "My Burgundy you have a MASSIVE erection."
Ron - "What? (Looks down) Oh. So I do. Well, actually it's the pattern on these pants. I'm just taking them back to the...pants store now. I'm gonna go now. (Walks away) Don't act like you're not impressed."

Brick Tambland - "(Cough) (Look this way) I'd like to extend an invitation to you to a pants party."
Veronica - "A what?"
Brick - "A pants party...party...pants..."
Veronica - "Are you saying there's a party in your pants and I'm invited?"
Brick - "Yes I am."
Veronica - "Did Bryan tell you to say that?"
Brick - "N-yes he did."
Veronica - "No, I would not like to go to a party in your pants."
Brick - "Okay then. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?"
Ian - "No."

Brick - "I love carpet. I love desk."
Ron - "Are you just looking at things in my office and saying you love them?"
Brick - "I love lamp."
Ron - "Do you really love the lamp or are you just looking at it and saying that?"
Brick - "I love lamp. I love lamp."

Wes (from Channel 4 news) (to Ron, Brick, Champ and Bryan) - "Look at their clothes. I didn't know the Salvation Army was having a sale."
Brick - "Where did you get your clothes? The toilet store?"

Veronica - "I'm Veronica Corningstone."
Ron - "And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourselves, San Diego."

Bryan - "I thought this was a shortcut. We've been walking for 45 minutes. Where are we Brick?"
Brick - "Fantastic!"
Champ - "Is this really a shortuct?"
Brick - "Okay!"

Ron - "Oh it's the deep burn! It burns from doing so many! I don't know if you heard me counting or not, but I did over 1000."

:lmao::lmao:

I'm sure I'll think of more.

It's only just about the most quoted movie with my friends and I. So many classic lines and moments. Will Ferrell needs to do more of this and less Kicking And Screaming and Bewitched.

yp i have the dvd!!

it smells like big foots dick hahahah classic!!!

i have leather bound books hahaha another classic!!!

the flute solo is just mind blowing and if you have the dvd(im sure you do) check out the music video they made for "afternoon delight" classic movie man!!!

Last edited:
Ron - "San Diego...discovered by the Germans in 1904, it the name translates to 'whale's vagina'."
Veronica - "I don't think so..."
Ron - "No it's not. I was just trying to impress you."
Veronica - "Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?"
Ron - "No. No It doesn't."
Veronica - "No, yes it does. Yes that's what it means."
Ron - "Well, agree to disagree."

I PISSED myself laughing when he threw the burrito at Jack Black. That scene is hilarious. I love when Bryan goes, "he's gonna point Corningstone on!" and then Ron runs all the way back and pushes a guy over.

How good is Steve Carrell in this movie? "Some people say I'm mentally retarted. A doctor will later tell me that I have an IQ of 48."

Ron Burgundy rules :up: :lmao:

The boner scene, the jazz flute and the rumble make me laugh hysterically. :lol:

:reject:
I was very much looking forward to this and yea, there were funny scenes but overall the movie had nothing. He needs to do more Old SKool type stuff and leave the bewitched stuff to brendan fraser, IMO

-Come again?
-You know I don't speak spanish! In English please!
-You ate a wheel of cheese? And......you pooped in the refrigerator?
-wow...i'm not even mad....that's amazing!

Im just here pumping my 'guns :lol:

Does anybody know what the "alternative" movie was, I have seen it on IMDB is it like a whole thing cut together with deleted and pointless scenes?

Oh yeah, and Im here enjoying my favourite meal, steak, with my favourite drink, scotch.

scotch, scotch, scotch.....

A_Wanderer said:
Im just here pumping my 'guns :lol:

Does anybody know what the "alternative" movie was, I have seen it on IMDB is it like a whole thing cut together with deleted and pointless scenes?

Oh yeah, and Im here enjoying my favourite meal, steak, with my favourite drink, scotch.

scotch, scotch, scotch.....

Yeah, it seemed like they filmed 2 different story lines and the Wake up Ron Burgundy is the one the didn't use. It had a few really funny parts.

GIRL: Hey Ron. I've got a big story for you, and it's right here... (points to cleavage)
RON: well hello! You pointed to your boobies!
BRIAN: Oh my God she did!

Back
Top Bottom