An Intervention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fantastic :up: (I already knew that)...

It's nice to know that our resident vamp has got my back.

:sexywink:

For Michael's sake, let's hope Vancity gets the WO in '10, you know?

cujo
manho on the downlo.

it may be in his best interest.

though if they didn't get it, i'd like to see his face wince with pain when he discovers the news.

lilly
harlot in happytown

You are truly sadistic. How can you take pleasure in his pain? Are you Pinhead from Hellraiser?

:no:

cujo
male madam scared of cenobite' napping.

Yeah, we're here to help Michael, not hurt him.

Remember, he's in a very sensitive place right now. Maybe we need to get in a circle and talk some of these issues through.

no, not pinhead.

not really sadistic either, just it was so enjoyable to rub in the defeat of the canucks on him and i yearn for those days to quickly return. i feel the more they lose to the wild the more he will see the light. it's a tough love kinda schtick.

female fairchild fearless of cenobite napping

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
<--- Red Wings Puckbunny as well :flirt:

Isn't MirrorballGirl a Red Wings puck bunny too? There are several roaming around near the dressing rooms here.

My father-in-law is a counselor specializing in addictions. Maybe I can get some advice from him about hockey-related addictions...I'll let you know what he says.

Draper?!?

Apparently the Red Wings aren't the only substance that LMPA is addicted to.

Might as well face it LMPA,
you're addicted to cujo
... I'm simply irresistible.

Thank you Robert Palmer :up:

Re: one of my exes looked like draper, but he was an asshole

:flirt:

I will admit, Cujo is pretty hot, too. :macdevil:

Damn straight! Preach it, sister!

Red Wings vs. Avalanche = sexy men who hate each other. Gotta love it when those two play. :drool:

It's happened again. I'm thoroughly disappointed.

This is for you Michael:

:slap:

:hug:

So is my patience with Gretzitis.

It is a disease. The only cure is some nice warm tea, and the soothing sounds of cowbell.

We'll do it. Together.

*The two victims of addiction rebel against the oppressive authority of the man... by grasping hands, and driving off of the ravine.*

Let's just hope that we don't go down the Thelma and Louise road.

:down:

Last edited:
I have gone against all that is me.

I have forsaken the very foundations of this thread, and recently dipped into the Gretzky phenomenon. Perversion of the source of treatment it is. I have failed you Michael... I watched the Leafs vs. Oilers from 1980 on the NHL Network, and was compelled to view an entire period of the game. Then, I acquired passes to a very exclusive Gretzky event:

337%3B%3B79523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B%3B%3A536%3C%3Aot1lsi

I will be privy to the golf stylings of Mike Weir, Ian Leggatt, Jarome Iginla, and Wayne Gretzky. I've got an extra pass if anyone's interested. Even you McG. You've earned your stars by keeping up with the Gretzky reduction treatment.

:up:

Wow, that is very cool Cujo. I would love to go, but I can't go away right now. Thanks for the offer though...would have been a blast.

Hey, you only watched 1 period of the game??? You are nuts. 1980??? Was it in black and white? :wink: How did Wayne look as an 18 year old in the NHL? Was he awesome even back then? (I know he tied Dionne for the scoring title that first season, and even won the Hart Trophy as MVP, so I imagine he was pretty good.)

I think that was the game he tied Dionne's total. It's kind of boring watching a match when you already know the result... it was 6-5 in the 3rd period... what happened to you NHL?

As for other Wayne news, is anyone actually serious about going to Edmonton for the Nov. 22 outdoor game? I'm anxiously awaiting the ticket release date of Sept. 15... another cheesy interference gathering in the works?

Zoney, are you there?

:wink:

cujo said:
I think that was the game he tied Dionne's total. It's kind of boring watching a match when you already know the result... it was 6-5 in the 3rd period... what happened to you NHL?

As for other Wayne news, is anyone actually serious about going to Edmonton for the Nov. 22 outdoor game? I'm anxiously awaiting the ticket release date of Sept. 15... another cheesy interference gathering in the works?

Zoney, are you there?

What? No details? Not even a token, "He was really great as an 18 year old"? Shocking.

It would be cool to see the old timer's game live. I'm in school at that time. I'd have to see where I'm at come September.

Michael Griffiths said:

What? No details? Not even a token, "He was really great as an 18 year old"? Shocking.

It would be cool to see the old timer's game live. I'm in school at that time. I'd have to see where I'm at come September.

It's on a Saturday. No excuse my friend.

As for no details... I was hypnotized by the awesome hair cuts of the day. No helmets... who needs one if you have a hockey afro eh?

Hey, Gretzky was one of Vh1's top pop icons.

He's somewhere in the 80's, now I forget what number.

I immediately thought of Michael, who they ought to have gotten commentary from rather than Shania Twain. :sexywink:

cujo said:

Zoney, are you there?

I haven't been in this thread in a while...I would love to come up for the game! That or we could grab a couple of lawn chairs and head to Regina for a Saskriders game!

:lmao:

No, cause then it would have been an hourlong special. Or, rather, they'd have to do a new show: "VH-1 Presents 99: Wayne Gretzky's 99 Greatest Moments, Hosted by Michael Griffiths of Interference" :sexywink: :laugh:

:wave:

:lmao:

99 hours of Gretzky magic.

Be sure to log on VH1.com and see what Gretzky era you are!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom