an extremely important announcement - MUST READ!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
DoctorGonzo and i were married this afternoon. so haw!
tongue.gif

congratulations!!! oh my god oh my god!!! you guys are married!!! whooooo!!! well i wish you guys the best of everything...long life, love and alot of happiness. take care of each other
smile.gif

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Ok so let me get this straight. You just met recently.. the other day ? And now you're married?

Forgive me for saying what everyone else wants to but wont, but marriage isnt something you just go out and do after only knowing each other from the internet and a meeting of what a whole week or something like that? And um.. dont you need your parents consent if you're under 18?

Indeed more details please! Maybe if you explained it further I could understand it better.

smile.gif

Hmm...I'm inclined to agree with Sicy, but if TV's "Dharma and Greg" can do it after meeting one day, maybe you two can do it?

Well, I wish you two luck, since I obviously do not know the particulars of the situation, and, as such, I will not judge.

Hopefully, you two will be very patient with each other if conflicts arise.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I guess this thread is not to judge, if someone would get married or not in any circunstances is up to them, I only want to wish you good luck, that every marriage need it.
Congratulations Katie and Billy

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

**cass looks in letterbox** nope, no invitation. Was the no doubt oversight to escape this perhaps?
**cass ties old boots and tin cans to the back of their car, writes "Just Married: Dublin or Bust" on the back window, insists on kissing the bride, dancin' twice round the parlour with the groom, makes a long long speech that leaves not a dry eye in the house, gets stuck into the champagne, gets a wee bit tipsy, races off the best man, gets kicked out of the reception**
hmmm maybe that's why.

Best wishes for health and harmony to you both.
**cass puts AIWIY on the stereo, dims the lights and at last.....feckin' leaves"

Congrats Khanada and Dr. Gonzo!

(or is that Dr. and Mrs. Gonzo now?
wink.gif
hehe)

*HUGS*
Khanada and Gonzo

Best Wishes.

It's just me, but I find it funny that even on their wedding day, time is still found to 'post' on the Interference Feedback Forums... 'Lemonade Stand' at that, Hahahaha.. Maybe she took a 'pit stop' in the middle of the ceremony to quickly run over to the laptop and send a nice warm 'post'.

Well. Since we're talking of various friendships/unions.. I just want to enlighten the Interference world that Melon and I are now consistent Drinking Buddies, He still embarrasses me by ordering those stiff Gin and Tonics... Everyone Knows that it's now the 'in' thing for men to drink the pastel fru fru drinks.

L.Unplugged

Yeah, good luck you guys
smile.gif
Congrads!

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

Quite unbelievable indeed.

Well done.

Did ya watch "Greencard" for your honeymoon?
Kidding......
biggrin.gif

"They got married, met, fell in love"

Forgive me for saying what everyone else wants to but wont, but marriage isnt something you just go out and do after only knowing each other from the internet and a meeting of what a whole week or something like that?

trust us, although we've only been romantically involved for a few months, we've known each other for many years. it's something we've talked about and discussed many, many times online and on the phone, and also in person. it was not a decision meant to be taken lightly or done hastily.

And um.. dont you need your parents consent if you're under 18?

our eighteenth birthdays have long since passed.
biggrin.gif

Wow...that's really rushing things...

Congrats though.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom