an evening with u2popmofo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent.

Hey mofo, is Yankee Hotel Foxtrot the only Wilco record you've heard? If you like "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart" there are a few other songs you might like, such as "Misunderstood" from Being There or "Via Chicago" from Summerteeth. A lot of people who don't like YHF really like Summerteeth which is a more pop record. But I won't press the issue. :wink:

Love these threads. Great questions, Zoomerang, and responses. :up:

Dalton said:
Via Chicago = Greatest Song EVER.

"I dreamed about killing you again last night - and it felt all right to me....."

It's up there. :yes: I love how it just disintegrates into beautiful noise at the end, like many Wilco songs.

Not trying to turn this into a Wilco thread, I swear. :reject:

u2popmofo said:
haha, nice. :up:

9:09am (MST) is a good time for HeartlandGirl (if she only was awake by then....) :wink:

:angry:

I'm on vacation!

:yawn:

Staying up til 5 in the morning talking to you doesn't help either...how the heck were you up so early???

:angry:

excellent popmofo!

thanks for taking the time to write out your answers, i think everyone was very impressed.

and thanks to all who've expressed their interest in this series of threads...i think it's a great way to bring out new discussion here.

i plan on doing these about once a week or so...it gives each poster a chance to really expose himself to everyone before it sinks to page 20.

my next guest, in keeping with the switching of the sexes on a weekly basis, has yet to be determined, but i've two names in my head.

everyone will get their chance to be heard.

Back
Top Bottom