Americas Next Top Model #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Well new season new drama..there are some pretty girls but then you know there are going to be some Biatches!!!

I thought it was cool that they were on a cruise ship...ahhh memories of my cruise :)

I dont know who my favorite is yet but I'll be watching

Last edited:
I don't know them well enough yet to have a favourite but I really don't like Mila's look. No idea how she made it this far.

Oh yay, other people will admit to loving this show! :wink:

I too found Mila to be rather homely. Ditto Jenah, but she's going to be one of those girls who's odd-looking in real life, but takes amazing photographs.

Way too early to have a favorite. But man, do I love this show.

It's definitely true that the most beautiful girls (well the one that I consider to be the most beautiful, it's subjective) don't always photograph well.

:hyper:

I am so excited. This is one of my guilty pleasure shows.

My sister and I have an ongoing bet on how many times the word "fierce" is used in the show.

I never like the first episode of the season very much. How much of a surprise is it when they release the photos/bios of the finalists weeks before on the web?

I promised myself I wouldn't watch this show because I felt like the only one that was watching it. But now I see other people -- including ones around my age -- watching it, I'll be getting back to watching the show.

I saw some last night. I like the girl Heather. I hope she makes it far, and does not let the other girls or her disability tear her down

I love this show!! I'm so addicted to it!
I didnt like last season very much though, hopefully this one will be better
I loved Meg, the rocker girl! From season...7 i think? Its the one where Caridee won

^^^I liked Jaslene from last season, I was soooo glad she won..Ive seen her on mag covers and she is so versitile, I think a lot more than when she was on the show "GO JASLENE!!!":up:

and yes it is addictive, I like fashion and fashion photography and makeup which is why I like to watch the makeovers...then again there is the drama:|

BonoFox1 said:
^^^I liked Jaslene from last season, I was soooo glad she won..

I was rooting for her as well, but now that the show is over, all I can see is how horribly thin she is.

But she's getting actual modelling work, as opposed to only showing up on the next season of ANTM talking about "my life as a Cover Girl."

I don't think they can find another girl as charasmatic (right or wrong) as Jade from Cycle 6. "I am already a supermodel!!!" Love her!

Oh man, Jade. She brought the whackadoodle, didn't she? She annoyed the shit out of me. But she always took amazing pictures ... which annoyed me, because I wanted her to go! :lol:

No .. Jael was the one who was the one who needed the subtitles. My sister and I laughed that you could understand Natasha the Russian girl better than you could understand Jael.

Im so addicted to this show! In fact watching reruns on Mtv right now :lol: Not too sure though who Im cheering for just yet with this season. Great start with the cruise ship and there are lot of pretty girls! Can't wait for next week's episode!

They gave Jade subtitles sometimes as well. My favorite Jade moment was when she was eliminated, she did that little improv poetry as she left the house, complete with beatnik finger snaps.

Then, instead of just fading her from the group shot, they popped her out of the picture with a finger snap. Ha ha haaaaaa! That was awesome.

JessicaAnn said:

My sister and I have an ongoing bet on how many times the word "fierce" is used in the show.

:lol:

I don't find anybody this season so special..but then again it's all about how they look in their photographs

In Milwaukee, they reair ANTM on Sundays at 8pm.

So glad Mila is gone.

I cannot believe how insensitive the girls are being toward Heather -- especially since they know she has Aspergers. I wanted to smack that girl who said she didn't want to be nice to Heather because they she would be "clingy."

Bitches.

Back
Top Bottom