Americas Next Top Model #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pfft, a lot of the girls mess up the lines to their CoverGirl commercials and get to stick around.

I'm not worried for Jenah ... at least in that respect.

This is the first season i've ever watched of this show... and now i wish i hadn't wasted my time. What a joke! It makes me wonder, does the right girl ever win this show?

ultravioletluvv said:
This is the first season i've ever watched of this show... and now i wish i hadn't wasted my time. What a joke! It makes me wonder, does the right girl ever win this show?

Does the right girl ever win this show? Yes, actually. I think so, anyway. Obviously, it's debatable.

This is the first time I've watched it where I've felt the thing was rigged from the get-go.

This is one of my favorite shows, and this whole cycle was, beyond a doubt, the worst cycle out of the 9. It was a joke.

Whatever, Tyra. Check your ego.

I'm disappointed. It was obvious who was going to win, but still...

I never liked Tyra, but I wonder if I would be able to watch another season after this one. I probably will.

corianderstem said:
This is one of my favorite shows, and this whole cycle was, beyond a doubt, the worst cycle out of the 9. It was a joke.

Whatever, Tyra. Check your ego.

You got that one right! Feel like I wasted many nights watching this season :tsk:

Im just sooooo surprised that the mushroom won! :rolleyes:

So Tootie wins "America's Next Top Model." How surprising. I'm sure Mrs. Garrett is thrilled. Now Tootie has to go back to East Land Academy where Blair, Natalie and Jo are throwing a big party for her. And if Tootie's lucky, maybe a mullet-headed George Clooney will show up to celebrate.

Golightly Grrl said:
So Tootie wins "America's Next Top Model." How surprising. I'm sure Mrs. Garrett is thrilled. Now Tootie has to go back to East Land Academy where Blair, Natalie and Jo are throwing a big party for her. And if Tootie's lucky, maybe a mullet-headed George Clooney will show up to celebrate.

:lol:

:lol:

I had it on and went into the bathroom because I thought it would be two hours. By the time I got back to the tv the closing music was playing and I caught a quick glimpse of Tootie.

I think Heather should have won.

:laugh: Tootie!

I don't know if any of them should have won but one thing for sure, this show and Tyra's fashion industry obsessed angle on human life is nauseating. Maybe I'm wrong...I dunno.

Tootie's snaps at the closing credits were pretty good though.

Slipstream said:
Tootie's snaps at the closing credits were pretty good though.

I have to agree with you there. I notice she looks a lot better when her hair is styled even just a little - behind her ears, curled, whatever. Just do SOMETHING with that awful hair!

You know what really pissed me off? During the commercial break where they showed the CoverGirl commercial they had just been judged on, the closing shot was of Saleisha saying "Cover Girl."

Um, excuse me? Isn't it supposed to be all three girls saying that at the end? That's the way it's been in previous years. That really chapped my hide. They could at least pretend we don't know who's winning.

314112675_6b4eb19dd9_o.jpg

:drool:

I just read in an AP article that apparently a bunch of angry fans have dug up some proof that Saleisha had worked with Tyra before, and not just at her T-zone camp. Apparently she appeared as a model on her talk show and also she did a commercial, that is supposedly against ANTM entry rules.

Yeah, a lot of people have been chattering about that. She was in a Burger King commercial.

But someone elsewhere dug up another tidbit from the ANTM rules and it basically says that the producers can change the rules and eligibility any old time they want.

Hahahh....that Tootie pic made my night!

In regards to rule changes, it's the same with Big Brother and their rule changes. If they so choose, CBS can change their rules at will as long as they're not breaking laws. If the integrity of the game is at stake then that's another thing and it's really up to viewers to decide if it has or not. But at the end of the day it's their rules and their game, we are just spectators.

I'm still going to watch, but Tyra had better shape up her show, get some interesting girls, and stop trying to be Oprah with her bullshit analysis and need to make girls cry about their innermost secrets so she can feel like she's the next damn Oprah.

:mad:

corianderstem said:
I'm still going to watch, but Tyra had better shape up her show, get some interesting girls, and stop trying to be Oprah with her bullshit analysis and need to make girls cry about their innermost secrets so she can feel like she's the next damn Oprah.

:mad:

So much word. I want to see models and fashion fabulosity, not Oprah-esque confessions and tears.

Back
Top Bottom