America's Next Top Model

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jade. :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least she's entertaining with her made-up words. :rolleyes:

I looooove Joanie and would love her to win.

Sorry, Furonda. I liked you, even though you look a little like a praying mantis.

I liked the way Furonda walked out. That was probably the best exit any eliminated model made

why does Jade have to take such good pictures? Damn her evil ways.

Joanie a diva? :sad: I don't think she's a diva. I :heart: her.

I could see her winning if I weren't cynical and thinking they had a white girl win last time, and this time they'll go for some ethnicity ... which might mean Jade. :yikes:

... hold me ...

Jade's modeling ability scares me.
But I really hope Joanie will get it

I got home late and missed the first half hour - damn! But got home in time to see evil Jade get the boot. YAY!

I was rooting for Joanie, but liked Danielle as well, so I was happy with the winner. Danielle was better on the runway, I thought, but what a boring runway show compared to the other finales. It seemed like a casual poolside fashion show. Dull!

corianderstem said:
I got home late and missed the first half hour - damn! But got home in time to see evil Jade get the boot. YAY!

I was rooting for Joanie, but liked Danielle as well, so I was happy with the winner. Danielle was better on the runway, I thought, but what a boring runway show compared to the other finales. It seemed like a casual poolside fashion show. Dull!

Totally agree on all accounts!!!!

Back
Top Bottom