American Idol - Season 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Wife guy...:heart::heart::heart:

And the evil in Paula's eyes was hilarious! One of the funniest things i've seen on AI in a long time!

paula-abdul-01-2009-02-04.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was surprised they didn't show us Lil Rounds' group. I wish they'd spend less time on the ZOMG DRAMA and show more groups.

Oh well. At least they gave us better Hollywood coverage this year.

I was surprised they didn't show us Lil Rounds' group. I wish they'd spend less time on the ZOMG DRAMA and show more groups.

Oh well. At least they gave us better Hollywood coverage this year.

Yeah, I agree. If I recall, they didn't even show the group performances during last year's Hollywood week shows. I remember we were all pissed about it.:lol: Obviously, there's more Hollywood shows next Tuesday, but is going to be both days next week? When do the live shows start?

I said the same exact thing to Maddy. Less drama, more group sings.
Dead wife guy = Danny, FYI :wink:

I think there needs to be a gif of Paula with the eyes flashing or beaming!

Anyway, that Tatiana girl

She is the hands down favorite to win it ALL!

She has so much emotion and passion.

Plus, she is so humble, she thanked everybody, the guy doing the lights, etc, etc,

She realizes everyone, from the lowest stage hand all the way to God, is playing a part in the story of her success. :up:

The whole show is posted on this link I got from YouTube to some Asian site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ByNeV6XgU
Click on the link at right as stated...

Around the 20 minute mark is where the first good performance was - 'I Want You Back".
Then my fave with Danny, Jamar etc. singing an acapella version of "Somebody To Love" at the 26:42 mark, and then at 28:35 you catch a bunch of good guys singing 'Some Kind Of Wonderful", with Jeremy, Adam, Matt,... :up:

Heeee! Best picture ever!

India was one of the two sisters who auditioned together. India got through, but her sister did not.

They didn't have the group round last year at all. I love the group rounds, but not the drama. They really focused way too much on that last night.

I'm also surprised we haven't seen more of the Joanna Pancetti (?) gal, the one who'd formerly had a record out and all that jazz.

Maybe they don't want to push her too much, lest too many fans get all riled up with the "She's already had her chance!!!!!!" comments.

Taping it now - have to wait til Maddy gets home so we can watch together. And we can FF through 4 minute commercials :happy:

Holy crap. I'm so proud of Matt.:love: That was one of the best performances I've ever seen him give, and I've seen him sing many times over the years.

Tatiana makes me want to bludgeon myself with my 10lb. weights.:|

You pretty much summed up what I wanted to come here and post :lol:

Matt was awesome! Can't wait to see how he does next week.

Tatiana is batshit crazy :crazy:

I'm waiting for the punchline regarding Tatiana to come.

I mean, that's the only way I can reason it. There is no fucking way she should have lasted this long. Her sheer five million pounds of annoyingness aside, she's not all that good.

I agree. And if for some reason she makes the top 36, how the hell will her annoyingness not get her booted immediately? I think they keep her for the drama and then cut her tomorrow. Can't wait for a meltdown. Cori, pass the :corn: :)

And Matt did great! I'm still liking more of the guys than the gals so far. I can't remember any of the girls' names, except Jasmine. I thought she was gonna get cut tonight, as her solo performance (or what they showed of it) seemed weak.

Oh, and what will happen to the jokester guy, the one with the two personas? :scratch:

Okay, after watching the replay from last night with her singing "I'm Your Baby Tonight," she's a better singer than I thought she was.

But still the most annoying person they've ever put through. Even more annoying than Mikaylah Gordon.

I'm kind of surprised they put Nick/Norman through - I guess the judges heard more impressive things than the little bit we saw on the show.

There were a lot of people I liked that made it though, so that's good.

Oh, and I'm glad Frankie didn't make it. I was over her from her first Amy Winehouse imitation.

"Oh my god!!!! OH MY GOD!!11!!! *Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!!!!!!!* "

:doh: Why!???

Ooh, I just remembered they're supposedly doing the Wild Card thing again this season ... so Jamar might still have a chance? I don't know how that will work.

I was heartbroken for Jamar. I thought he definitely should have made it through. I don't know if they put 18 guys/18 girls in evenly. But Tatiana? WTF!!! Bitch Please! :madwife: I wasn't disappointed by the others being sent home outside of Jamar.

When Tatiana first came into the room squeeling, I could close my eyes and picture her being in a straight jacket, lol :| OMG. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom