American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorites:

index_camillev.jpg

index_fantasiab.jpg

index_georgeh.jpg

index_jasminet.jpg

index_latoyal.jpg

John Stevens is gonna go tonight. Although I think he looks like such a sweet guy, his reendition of My Girl was horrible.

I hate Jennifer Hudson. She doesnt look sincere.

I hope LaToya will win. :up:

Bonochick said:
You like Camile?

Her voice is pretty good...but it's not strong enough.

I think she's got a soulful voice, a bit grittier (if that makes sense). If she would get over her nervousness she would give a great performance. She also seems like a nice person. :)

LaToya, Jennifer, and Amy all in the bottom three?????????? But John Peter Lewis and John Stevens sucked! :down: I think those two have people who are just going to vote for them no matter what they sound like.

As much as I like Amy, I know she doesn't have it in her to win the competition...her voice seems limited. She should be the one to go tonight, out of those choices.

I LOVE how the camera kept going to John Stevens...you can tell by the look on his face that he knows how much he sucked and that he should have been in the bottom three.

I agree ^^^^.

Bonochick said:
I LOVE how the camera kept going to John Stevens...you can tell by the look on his face that he knows how much he sucked and that he should have been in the bottom three.

That's what my family was saying.

Amy shouldn't have gone tonight. :no: :down:. John Stevens should've gone-he should've been in the bottom three and he should've gone. He was the worst of them all last night. Latoya shouldn't have been in the bottom three, either.

Angela

There is no way LaToya should have been in the bottom three & you could definitely tell that Jon Stevens was as shocked by it as everyone.
You have to wonder what people are basing their votes on. It's obviously not vocal ability.
I felt so bad for Amy when Simon told her she looked like Jay Leno, how humiliating & then on top of it she got sent home.

I just started listening.

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!! I love this guy!!!!!! :lmao:

He should not have an album...but I love him anyway. :lmao: :heart:

Now John Stevens lives near me and he is great in his own format, but sorry John.....:der:

senrab said:
Now John Stevens lives near me and he is great in his own format, but sorry John.....:der:

LOL...yeah, that was the most...unique...version of "Crocodile Rock" I've ever heard...

*In really high-pitched voice* La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...

Also, can Fantasia just, like, not talk anymore, please? I think she mixed up "class" and "sass". Being classy does not mean making snotty remarks toward people who give you some constructive criticism. Sheesh.

On an uplifting note, George kicked butt tonight. :). Latoya didn't do too bad, either.

And the rest of the people were just...okay. Elton John songs aren't easy to do, so I can understand some of them having difficulties.

Angela

i must say, it's frustrating seeing people on television that don't have even half the talent i have.

but then again, i write my own music, where they're just a bunch of karaoke singers.

Instead of just pulling down the bottom three Ryan split the group into three groups, which were the top three, middle three, and bottom three. not telling us which group was which. Sorry if I get the names wrong here:
Group A: Diana, Camille, Jasmine
Group B: John Stevens, JPL, Fantasia
Group C: Jennifer, Latoya, George.
By the scream of the fans you could tell that group C was the top group. They were. Then of course Ryan informed us that he would tell us who the bottom group was AFTER THE BREAK. It turned out to be group A. Diana was sent back and Camille and Jasmine were the bottom 2. Camille was out.

I really thought that the two John's did a terrible job last night. IMO the bottom three should have been Camille, John, and JPL. Or, even Fantasia could be included based on 'tude alone. (She is bugging me).

At least the top group was right.

Last edited:
Holy crap...it just goes to show it's not always based on talent....Diana and Jasmine in the bottom 3? Come on...I thought JPL was worse than John Stevens. Still, I would have bet my life on JPL, Camille, and John Stevens making the bottom 3.

Could it be *fixed?* After all, it can't be good publicity to have ONE guy left in the competition.

And Fantasia bugs me too. Granted, she can sing...but her voice is so nasally. And her attitude stinks.

I was happy to see Jennifer improve in the attitide department last night. It's like she grew up this week. :up:

Back
Top Bottom