American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:
Heh, speaking of the "She Bangs" guy, tonight on SNL, during the "Weekend Update" segment, they did a little parody of that bit. :D.

That was great!!!!!!! :lmao:

The first girl.. and the last girl definately. The first girl is just awesome. I like her.

I liked Katie Webber and Fantasia Barrino especially. Tough competition this year!

There was a guy...I can't remember his name...longish hair...I've been liking him throughout all of this, but I don't see him advancing. :(

I don't think Katie's all that attractive... But to each their own, I guess. :shrug:

This is the first time I've watched beyond the auditions, heh. I really liked Fantasia and Erskine's performances though, as well as Diana and Jennifer.

Ok I cant freaking believe I heard 'she bang' by William Hung on the radio tonite :lol:
It was a remix with bass and everything ... I was lmfao :lmao:

Sicy said:
Ok I cant freaking believe I heard 'she bang' by William Hung on the radio tonite :lol:
It was a remix with bass and everything ... I was lmfao :lmao:

They had a little bit on EXTRA last night with William Hung and Simon Cowell. Simon mentioned that William has a fanclub now and asked him if was "getting more action" from the ladies now.

Sicy said:
She needs a nose job :wink:

:laugh: Katie is a very cute gal but I could not help but stare at her nose the whole time she was performing and wonder what was wrong with it. then they showed her mother and i realized she had her nose. poor ladies. oh well. she did have a nice voice, i could see her performing in theatre. maybe she was too cute to go on to the next round. :shrug:

tiny dancer said:
I like Lisa. :wink:

Yeah, she was really good tonight. Her, and the Hawaiian girl (although she's really gotta work on being less nervous...but hey, I guess if I were her, I'd be acting the same way), and the last girl that performed tonight.

The rest of the people, on the other hand...ugh. :der: :crack: :yuck:... I particularly want to know what the heck happened to the two brothers! They were so good in their audition, and yet they sucked like nothing else tonight! WTF? :huh:.

Yeah. Tonight's group, overall, was just...:no: :down:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yeah, she was really good tonight. Her, and the Hawaiian girl (although she's really gotta work on being less nervous...but hey, I guess if I were her, I'd be acting the same way), and the last girl that performed tonight.

The rest of the people, on the other hand...ugh. :der: :crack: :yuck:... I particularly want to know what the heck happened to the two brothers! They were so good in their audition, and yet they sucked like nothing else tonight! WTF? :huh:.

Yeah. Tonight's group, overall, was just...:no: :down:.

Angela

I liked Lisa too last night :yes:

I kinda felt sorry for her because alot of the ones who went before her weren't so great, and the judges were in a bad mood by the time she came on, that I felt they might have been more complimentary to her if she had gone first maybe :shrug:

kellyahern said:
I liked Lisa too last night :yes:

Yeah. I wish she'd been one of the two to go on tonight instead of that guy. He's got a good voice, yes, but I really don't like his attitude. He seems awfully cocky, acts like one of those macho guys...he just bugs me. I mean, yeah, the main focus is on singing, but personality does play a part, too.

Besides, he didn't even sound that great last night with the song he did-it didn't work for him. Lisa did much better.

Originally posted by kellyahern
I kinda felt sorry for her because alot of the ones who went before her weren't so great, and the judges were in a bad mood by the time she came on, that I felt they might have been more complimentary to her if she had gone first maybe :shrug:

Yeah, that might've helped a lot. I feel bad for her, too.

On a happier note, I'm glad Camille got through. :). Poor thing, she was just so overwhelmed and started crying, I was like, "Somebody give her a hug!"

Angela

Yeah my fiance was so upset that Lisa didn't go through...he was like I'm not watching this again!

But I agree I think the judges had bad attitudes by the time she came on.

Matthew I think he has a nice voice but I agree he's a bit cocky I mean I remember when he was auditioning all he kept talking about was like the Rose Bowl...I'm like shut up already! LOL

I saw something about this on TV last night-William Hung got a record deal

On Wednesday, Hung performed at UC Berkeley?s men?s volleyball game, where he received a $25,000 check from the Fuse music channel and a record offer from Koch Entertainment. If he accepts, Hung will be in good company, the Koch Entertainment stable of talent includes Ringo Starr, Montell Jordan, and the Bangles. The deal reportedly includes a music video that will air on Fuse.

Back
Top Bottom