American Idol 6 - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a little nervous for Jordin. Hopefully her supporters came out in full force and voted a zillion times, or else she might be one of those "shocking" eliminations where she got voted out for one bad performance. :(

Golightly Grrl said:

Jordin (Livin’ on a Prayer)-Jordin, you may not want to mention to Jon Bon Jovi that your mom loves Bon Jovi. Yep, he’s old enough to be your father, but there is no way any rapidly aging rocker wants to admit it. .

And speaking of rock and roll, nothing screams rock cred like President and Laura Bush.

1st......I about died when Jordin said this......:ohmy:

2nd.....The Bush's :huh: ...thank god he didn't dance

joyfulgirl said:
I like Jordin. I just don't think she's very good. :shrug:

I have to agree here. I think she's had moments of greatness, but at other tiimes she just shrieks through her songs. I think it shows her youth and inexperience. Overall, she's pretty mediocre and unpredictable. :huh: But she is more marketable than Melinda or Lakisha. This is why Blake winning would probably be the best choice. Although, I think Phil has a stronger voice than Blake. But a great voice isn't everything.

Bon Jovi will be featured on American Idol all week. Tune in on May 1 to see the contestants perform hits from the Bon Jovi Catalog and getting advice from Jon, then watch the following night as Bon Jovi makes an appearance and performs on the show.

:happy: :shifty:

:hyper:

i was gonna vote for phil, but when blake performed i changed my mind and voted for him instead. he was awesome.

one4u2 said:
Bon Jovi will be featured on American Idol all week. Tune in on May 1 to see the contestants perform hits from the Bon Jovi Catalog and getting advice from Jon, then watch the following night as Bon Jovi makes an appearance and performs on the show.

:happy: :shifty:

:hyper:

I have something for you - check your PM's.

gbjmen2_430.jpg

U2isthebest said:
I can't wait to hear the new Bon Jovi single:rockon: Their last album was def. my fav. of theirs. "Bells of Freedom"=:drool:

The single has been out awhile, it's a ballad :drool:

U2isthebest said:

Really? How have I not heard it?:scratch:

I can't wait to hear it. I'll probably rush to download it right away.:wink:

It's called you want to make a memory..New album is Lost Highway out June 19th :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom