American Idol 5 Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, for real? Far be it from me to encourage violence, but I hope someone smacked the bejeezus out of that girl (or girls, if it was more than one) as soon as they left that theater.

Too bad they edited it out. I know it's clean, happy TV and all, but what a shame someone (Ryan, Simon, a producer, Mandisa, ANYONE) didn't get the chance to (or wasn't allowed to?) rip those ignorant asshats a new one on live TV.

415390261056.jpg

292370788593.jpg

702402121926.jpg

I'm all for calling an annoying fake an annoying fake, but I don't find those photoshops all that funny.

Possibly fake and definitely annoying (and even an ugly, horrifying prom dress, come to think of it) do not a slut make. Can we stop the "I slept with everyone" pics?

:der:

I couldn't hear anything on the videoclip, but it did seem eerily silent after the announcement that Mandisa was going home... :shrug:

another one bites the dust...

The page with the videoclip says the supposed racial slurs had been taken out.

Which makes me wonder ... is the show done with a 5-second delay or something? The show is live (for the East coast, anyway). Did the censors hit the 'censor' button? Do they think one of the contestants is going to drop an F-bomb or something?

could the sound people drop it out, at least for the re-airing in the other time-zones? Perhaps Ryan will comment about it this week, since he usually mentions something about the rumors flying around from previous weeks :shrug:

corianderstem said:
I'm all for calling an annoying fake an annoying fake, but I don't find those photoshops all that funny.

Possibly fake and definitely annoying (and even an ugly, horrifying prom dress, come to think of it) do not a slut make. Can we stop the "I slept with everyone" pics?

I agree

And if that's true about Mandisa and someone yelling the n word at her, that is truly disgusting. Sadly it wouldn't surprise me at all.

there's no place for that crap. what do you have to gain by shouting profanities of that nature to someone? Some people need to be shot in the street....ok, maybe that's a bit harsh, perhaps maybe duct taping their mouths for a minumum of one year would help alleviate such stupid noise pollution.

Numb1075 said:
Bucky is doing "Another One Bites the Dust" - Mark my words.....

I think this song would be the least challenging to sing (perfect for him). The verses are basically Freddy Mercury just talking.

Um, er, this is why I don't bet or gamble.

Kelly is doing Bohemian Rhapsody. Condensed to a measly good-for-nothing 1:30.

Bohemian Rhapsody will die tonight.

And I LOVE the song 'Innuendo', but they're going to have to cut a lot of it too. There are some AMAZING guitar solos in that song, but we won't hear them tonight because all they're interested in is the vocals :mad: :madspit:

So far Chris is the only one that didn't make me want to throw up.

And Paula and Simon:

The band didn't perform the song because the singer died shortly after the album was released, not because the song was "hard" or "not very good."
And Innuendo is a good song idiots :madspit: .

P.S. Oh, and they have performed the song live before (with Robert Plant at the Freddie Mercury tribute in 1992 :nerd: ).

Or maybe Simon's just bitter because it didn't include the guitar solo part :hmm:.

Katherine - thank you for bastardizing that song

:mad:

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:
Again, vocally, a good performance for Elliot. I didn't hear the pitchyness though. (my sister , who can actually sing, didn't either)

I think I would have done liked it better if they had let him sing the whole song. They really had to chop that one up :(.

Paris . . . well, um Paris . . . I don't know what to say about that :huh:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom