American Idol 5 - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taylor Or Kat

• Taylor

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Katharine

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper::dance::hyper::hyper::dance::hyper::hyper::dance::hyper:

So, first America votes Rubin over Clay. Then, America votes Carrie over Bo. Then, America eliminates Stacy Kiebler before Jerry freaking Rice on Dancing With The Stars. And now America has voted Taylor Hicks, who is just not a good singer, over not only Katherine, but Paris and Elliot too.

I am continually disillusioned by America's inability to vote for the right person. :wink:

awww, Taylor is so cute "I'm living the American dream" :cute:

he has so much more character than Katherine... and he needed this win more than her. yay Taylor!!! :hyper:

namkcuR said:
So, first America votes Rubin over Clay. Then, America votes Carrie over Bo. Then, America eliminates Stacy Kiebler before Jerry freaking Rice on Dancing With The Stars. And now America has voted Taylor Hicks, who is just not a good singer, over not only Katherine, but Paris and Elliot too.

I am continually disillusioned by America's inability to vote for the right person. :wink:
just look at who they voted into the whitehouse :wink: (I could be U2Democrat2 :whistle: )

namkcuR said:
[B
I am continually disillusioned by America's inability to vote for the right person. :wink: [/B]

Whoever is running in 2008 should use that yrs winner as a running mate!! More people will go to the polls than ever before!!

Woohoo! I've loved Taylor from the beginning. In fact, I've only ever watched auditions and tonight.

That last song was a little shaky, but come on, he was crying and his dream literally just came true.

*Ally* said:
awww, Taylor is so cute "I'm living the American dream" :cute:

he has so much more character than Katherine... and he needed this win more than her. yay Taylor!!! :hyper:

How do you define 'character'? Jumping up and down/running around/screaming like a crazy man? Like a drunk guy in a karoke bar on a friday night? With absolutely no trace of subtlety whatsoever? If so, you're right, Taylor has more character than Katherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom