American Gypsy Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I believe they're a band/group/herd of musicians, and as far as I know, this is their name. They have a song called Speed Dreaming. I am desperate to get my paws on it. Has anyone ever heard of them? I'll build 2 shrines for anyone who can help.

I have a dog that sometimes speed humps.... :shrug:

and he's even been neutered.

thank you for that really helpful contribution, indra :grumpy:

i kid
:lol:

has anyone heard of American Gypsy? They/She is the only similar sounding thing google was able to find, but I dont think they're the same, though they could be. It doesn't seem the latter do a song called Speed Dreaming though. I could give up, I spose.

Angela Harlem said:
thank you for that really helpful contribution, indra :grumpy:

Thanks! I'm just full of really helpful stuff today. Of course some people think I'm full of it all the time. :ohmy: :wink:

There's a band I quite like named "American Music Club". I know that it's not the same, but I just wanted to throw that out there and let everyone know that they are worth checking out (especially their most recent album).

I have to admit, never heard of "American Gypsy Music".

We've been looking for you. Apparently they are on Madroad record label, but I can't find anything else. Good luck.

thanks everyone, youse are all too lovely!..I wouldn't be bothering if I didnt remember liking the song so much when I heard it lol.

Back
Top Bottom