Amazon.com's top 25 best selling artists:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
1. The Beatles
2. U2
3. Norah Jones
4. Diana Krall
5. Eva Cassidy
6. Frank Sinatra
7. Santana
8. Enya
9. Bob Dylan
10. Rolling Stones
11. Dave Matthews Band
12. Bruce Springsteen
13. Sarah McLachlan
14. Dixie Chicks
15. Josh Groban
16. Elton John
17. Rod Stewart
18. Pink Floyd
19. Jimmy Buffett
20. Celine Dion
21. Sting
22. Johnny Cash
23. Ray Charles
24. Van Morrison
25. Elvis Presley

Congratulations to our 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame musicians, whose CDs have sold the largest number of copies at Amazon.com in the seven years since Amazon began selling music in 1998. We would especially like to thank Hall of Fame musicians Bob Dylan and Norah Jones, who will perform at A Show of Thanks on July 16. You're invited to watch this concert event, which will be hosted by humorist Bill Maher and feature presentations from some of our all-time top-selling artists, on the Amazon.com homepage at 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday, July 16.

i like about 12-14 of those artisits, which is surprising since its about 1/2 & none of my friends like them,
maybe i should get new friends that know at least something about music or at least dont like r&b/rap/pop
:wink:

How much Kruder & Dorfmeister does a girl have to order before they crack the top 25?

I wonder if it's related to which artists have allowed their music to be sold on iTunes. (Then again, I don't see any Zep... and the Beatles being #1 means very little.)

Some of them made the list because everybody is too embarrassed to purchase them at a store...so they try to do it online from the privacy of their home. :wink:

I'm not saying who...I don't want people throwing rotten fruit at me. :shifty:

That list is very adult, as teenagers are less likely to use Amazon and instead buy their CDs in the store.

Back
Top Bottom