Amazing Race 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: I can't wait! TAR is my favourite show!

The last season totally blew chunks. I HATED the families. The producers have definitely learned their lesson, and I'm glad to see they'll be back to their original format.

I can't WAIT for TAR! It has to be better than the last one. Now that its in pairs, it's gonna be great.

stammer476 said:
I hope they go to China! :drool:

(Six more months till I move there.)

Wow, big move! I'd love to visit China one day.

Yay! :hyper: Can't wait until tomorrow night!

The previews look incredible, and I've read some great reviews of people who have seen the episode already. None of them have given anything away, they've just said it's back to it's Amazing format! :D

It's supposedly the longest, most grueling (because they also complete it in the shortest timespan) race in history. I've been watching every season of this masterpiece, and if it's half as good as TAR 1-7, I'll be stoked.

Now let's never speak of TAR 8 again. :wink:

This tops my list of reality tv programs that I would want to do....if I was to do reality tv....which is probably something I wouldn't do:eyebrow:

All the racers profiles are here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race9/

Great episode!! I'm so excited about this season! :hyper: My favourites are definitely the hippies and the nerds. One of my co-workers and I were talking this morning about the show, and she told me I look a lot like Lori (the girl of the "nerdy" couple), which I can totally see. :lol:

Anyway, it looks like it's going to be a great season.

The hippies and nerds are my favourites as well. I like the cute guys who came in first too.

I didn't really care much for the 'frosties'. When that woman asked what the smell was and if her friend farted and then she said it was the city. Arses!

There wasn't a roadblock in that ep was there?

I love the dorks!!!

This looks like a good season so far. However--the frostie ladies need to go ba bye!!

"Oh my God I just peed my pants!!"

Back
Top Bottom