Alternate "CD" Exchange (Screwtape's Idea)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screwtape2 said:
People Interested In The Exchange:

Screwtape2
Varitek
LemonMelon
Tourist
Axver
Pearl
Irishteen
CuteIrishBono
COBL_04
SadPunk
Bono_212

My e-mail is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com

You can send your links and possible write-ups to me. They are due by the 24th of May. You can of course send them before then.

I think I'll take a stab at this, although, I've been turned on to most of my "new"music by B&C, so there probably won't be too many surprises in my playlist.

Still sounds like fun, though. I'll work on my list this weekend.

:D

Completely forgot about this, but just sent my links and tracklist to you Screwtape, let me know if it's all right,

Anybody have any questions about this exchange? I might be able to help. Just to let you anyone know whose still interested in partaking, you don't have to make a C.D. You can just share music links with each other. Five days left to get the playlists in. :)

I'll have this for you tomorrow. I've gotta rip a couple cds to my comp to get the last few tracks.

Most people aren't interested anymore. I just think we should move on.

How are you coming on your Brit-Pop genre introduction? You can post a new thread of it whenever you are ready.

You are right, Screwtape. I had fun making my playlist while it lasted. That's right, huh? As for the Britpop. I am almost done. :) I will post it in a couple of days. ;)

Back
Top Bottom