Alternate "CD" Exchange (Screwtape's Idea)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screwtape2 said:

You can listen to anyone's music. I'm going to make a thread that has all the tracklists on it and I'll send out an e-mail with all of the links. We'll discuss everyone's tracklist in that thread.

Great, so you want me to PM you my final playlist with links from mediafire (just like Desert Island)?

Screwtape2 said:

I think the due date should be the 24th of this month. That's a Sunday. We'll start when everything is in. :up:

That's kind of a long time in my opinion, but okay.

Screwtape, how about you send out 10 playlists or so of those you get in the coming weeks and still keep the deadline of May 24? You know what I mean? So, instead of waiting for all the playlists then sending them out on the deadline. We could listen to playlist you send us as we wait for more.

Cute Irish Bono said:
Screwtape, how about you send out 10 playlists or so of those you get in the coming weeks and still keep the deadline of May 24? You know what I mean? So, instead of waiting for all the playlists then sending them out on the deadline. We could listen to playlist you send us as we wait for more.

:up:

i think mine is ready but i'm going to sleep on it. it's 4 quite different artists.

Cute Irish Bono said:

Sure. That would work. I'll start up the thread earlier too. Once we get 10 playlists I'll start the main thread up and send out those links. You will then get a second e-mail on the 24th with more links.

Screwtape2 said:

Sure. That would work. I'll start up the thread earlier too. Once we get 10 playlists I'll start the main thread up and send out those links. You will then get a second e-mail on the 24th with more links.

:up:

I'm in on this.

And holy shit, the other thread exploded. Roughly 100 posts since I checked. I, uh, can't be bothered catching up on that.

I'd certainly be in on this, but the bands and crap I'm currently into are all pretty mainstream... U2, Beatles, Bowie, Floyd, Who, Nick Drake... I'd love to do ti though.

Awesome idea Screwtape :up: :up: :up:

Well I would like to do this, so if anyone wants some Who, Beatles, Floyd, Bowie, Drake, I'm your man :wink: (despite the fact there's others who have more music)

COBL_04 said:
Well I would like to do this, so if anyone wants some Who, Beatles, Floyd, Bowie, Drake, I'm your man :wink: (despite the fact there's others who have more music)

Dude, I hear that OK Computer album is pretty good. Do you have that???

Varitek, regarding what you said earlier about Lit, I have a friend who is batshit crazy about them. She's tried on many occasions to explain to me that that one song isn't very indicative of their music, but...I'm stubborn. Did you take them off your list, cause I found the prospect quite exciting :yes:

I would like to get in on this, if my taste in music isn't TOO mainstream. Like COBL, my problem is the fact that I like too many well known artists, but it might be fun with people like Springsteen to throw in stuff from like, Nebraska, Tom Joad, and Seeger sessions. Anyways, I'd like to get in if that's cool.

LemonMelon said:

Dude, I hear that OK Computer album is pretty good. Do you have that???

Yeah, but I wouldn't bother. That Creep song isn't all that good.

Ok I'll do this, I'll throw together a few more obscure tracks of the artists I've mentioned, is there a limit to artists per cd screwtape?

Hey Screwtape, in that Santa Monica Ziggy file, is there only meant to be 14 songs?? cos if not I'm missing tracks 4, 6, 9, 12 and 17.

John I'm Only Dancing :drool:

Back
Top Bottom