Alright guys! What man's a fuckin' hottie!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, obviously as ugly as we are, what other choice do we have? sex...with PEOPLE??!

how does that even work anyway...

I don't know. I think it's something like playing a recorder

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Merk Wahlberg :|

Johnny Depp :huh:

Can´t you girls settle for someone with an ounce of style? There are beautiful men, but surely not in this second class celebrity category.

trev mentioned Paul Newman. :up: Thats a man. Not a boygroup pimple. Wheres the James Dean fans?

Johnny Depp has more style in one effeminate pinkie than the average suburban bloke has in his entire tracksuit pants. Style, disposition, enigma - Johnny Depp is the centre of my personal cult :cute:

Damn you deathbear, I was going straight for the Molko. But since you already did... I'll just post another pic and move on to my other choices.

38806337.jpg

Also:
Liam Neeson
neeson4-sized.jpg

Daniel Johns
1922c790.jpg

beli said:

Johnny Depp has more style in one effeminate pinkie than the average suburban bloke has in his entire tracksuit pants. Style, disposition, enigma - Johnny Depp is the centre of my personal cult :cute:

:cute:

beli said:

Amen sister. :hyper:
Couldn't of said it any better myself.
The man makes me :combust:

I wonder, does the thought of me bring women to orgasm too>?

obviously not.

seriously, basstrap is there a reason why you don't have a girlfriend?

do you have trouble approaching potential prospects? what is it?

beli said:

Ok, I can live with that, but just because it´s you who said so. :wink: Figure that, if a lady with your class thinks positive of Johnny Depp, he must have some attitude.

I would say Ewan McGregor is hot. I guess he's not classically hot like some of the other mentions but he's funny has seems to be pretty damn cool. If I was gay he'd be my choice Shit I'm not even gay and he might still be my choice.
:ohmy: :laugh:

30_ewan.jpg

ewan-mcgregor-005-img.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom