All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, God....where do I start?
:hyper:

How about that I have been cleaning the house all friggen day long, and he comes home and asks for dinner.
He see's the kitchen is turned upside-down because I have been breaking my ass cleaning it, not to mention I totally cleaned the entire back and front yards,
which he said nothing about, which pisses me off because he never fucking does anything to clean the backyard that is a litteral shit-hole because of his dog that he doesn't even give a shit about,
shitting everywhere and tearing everything up,
and when I tell him I haven't really had time to think about dinner because I have been so busy cleaning,
he decides to go get himself something to eat without eeeeeven asking me if maybe,
just maybe I might like to not have to fucking cook or buy for once.
On top of that I buy him dinner out all the time!!
I plan menus, shop, load and unload the car, cook, plate and serve him and his son when his son was living here, and now when he visits,
and he can't even ask me if I might want a damn .99 taco or chicken sandwich.

I guess we are going to have a leetle talk.
I did tell him I would continue to buy the food and cook so he could save money to move out..but come on!!!

:blahblah:

Sorry.

Sorry if I went off there, is there another thread to bitch in?
:wink:
I hope everyone has a great day!

Oh, no worries, I got caught up in boyfriend drama with my roommate and didn't see your post until this morning, and I felt bad that I didn't reply at all.

I'm good! Today is the day of our big presentation :hyper:

It's for my 4:20 class and we're all meeting up at 3 to go over stuff... it has to be at least an hour and half long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom