All Things Australia-ish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who lives 5km from there... :.... I was going to post that "slant" smiley in all seriousness, but because it's Canberra, I just can't.

This is getting profoundly disturbing, a reprehensible race to the bottom: Lawyers warn migration changes may block courts - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Also, proof that Tony Abbott is less about sticking to any particular ideology and more about opposing EVERYTHING:

Mr Abbott so far appears unlikely to back the move, saying it would remove human rights protections, resulting in a system of "offshore dumping".

But that's a perfect description of everything he has ever advocated, and he has barely even tried to disguise it!

Obviously it's a great shame muslim cleric Abdul Benbrika and others couldn't be brought to trial for conspiring to make an act of terrorism, but 95% of the comments on news websites are about yep, you guessed it...

This is getting profoundly disturbing, a reprehensible race to the bottom: Lawyers warn migration changes may block courts - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Also, proof that Tony Abbott is less about sticking to any particular ideology and more about opposing EVERYTHING:

But that's a perfect description of everything he has ever advocated, and he has barely even tried to disguise it!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard pushes ahead with migration law changes | News.com.au

Fuck the high court, what would they know!

I know someone who lives 5km from there... :.... I was going to post that "slant" smiley in all seriousness, but because it's Canberra, I just can't.

Hahaha, I don't know if you mean me Ali, but I was getting all slanty faced when it happened: mainly because I was heading to the airport in Sydney by bus & the Federal Highway was my only way outta town :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom