..all startin to get outta hand again......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
First of all I dont like the cryin smilie - the other bluey one was faaaaar betta!!!! :p

Its really gettin bad here......dunno if any of u know but theres been trouble in an area called Short Strand, East Belfast, I live 5 mins away, well, a good 'almost-a-mile-but-to-be-sure-definately-just-over-half-of-that-mile'.........and theres still riotin goin on day after day now.....ever since Queen Julilee ting........

*sigh*........Bono-vox prob knows where Im talkin but for the rest of u who dont.........Short Strand........area where two divide communities live direct across from each other - very leathal, esp around 11th-14th July parade time......but it was unusual why riotin started early...........it may have been sparked up due to 'bunting' put up in front of a church, is that right BV? Do u know?

well pple have been wounded in gun-shots..............and now I have to drive round a longer way home to avoid any tea-time conflict that has already started..............prob gonna be 3 months of this or somethin.......Im so fed up with it all, as are 80% of the pple here, and all innocent is always caught in crossfire............:(

these are kids, teens always standin out...........the ones I told u all about before in Free Your Mind......they really are scary,,,,,,u'd think it not possible for them to scare u but they can...and they always win.......

Please - I hope it all ends soon.......this is gettin far too much......:(:(:(:(

i've been reading about that in the paper lately. that really sucks maddie. crap like that seems to be everywhere lately. it's terrible.

be careful! you're in my thoughts.

:sad: :( :sad:

Bummer dude. I am very sorry to hear that you have to get caught up in all of that.

Yes Maddie-I've been reading about that and thought of you.

You OK sweetie?

You take care now. I feel so sad about what's happening in your country that I love SO much. :( :(

The first time I went to Ireland I felt like I was 'home'.

Hey maddie, thoughts are with you, It really pisses me off when i see it on the news. Why can't everyone just be friendly to one another? its not asking much, surely?
Oh well, take care!! and just remember you are the majority who want to live peacefully!
:)

What's Going On?

Wow...

What is up with the world lately?

Ireland is back at it.
Pakistan and India are on the brink of war.
The U.S. is fighting some phantom enemy in Afghanistan.
Israel and the Palistinians are worse than ever.
Iraq and the U.S. are threatening each other again.
China continues its terrorism against its neighbors (Tibet).

Sheesh...

There have always been tensions, but this seems very extreme right now. What's going on? Is it global warming? Is all the hot weather making people extra cranky?

Back
Top Bottom