All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

the U2 myspace page is one of the worst major band pages on MySpace, other than R.E.M.

they rarely change songs and take a while to add people.

I noticed that U2 has had the same songs for awhile now. Keep hoping that eventually they will change them up.

BonosBaby12 said:

I noticed that U2 has had the same songs for awhile now. Keep hoping that eventually they will change them up.

It's been the same since Oct. 14th, 2005.

and Tom's flunkies delete individualized U2 pages.

It's best to get another email, and make a fake music page to put in 4 songs of your choice.

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's been the same since Oct. 14th, 2005.

and Tom's flunkies delete individualized U2 pages.

It's best to get another email, and make a fake music page to put in 4 songs of your choice.

Yeah, I actually had Mercy for a while until it was deleted...oooooh was I angry :mad:

LemonMacPhisto said:

the U2 myspace page is one of the worst major band pages on MySpace, other than R.E.M.

they rarely change songs and take a while to add people.

who the heck runs their page? the bio is like two years old :huh:

"U2 have recorded "Tough," a tribute to singer Bono's father who passed away in 2001, for their tenth album, which they hope to finish this summer for a fall release.

Among the other new tracks to be featured on the follow-up to 2000's Grammy-winning All That You Can't Leave Behind is "Full Metal Jacket," which Bono describes as "the mother of all rock tunes."

The band began recording in Dublin last year with producer Chris Thomas (Sex Pistols, Paul McCartney); in February, Steve Lillywhite, who recorded U2's early records, took over.

"The record is so good that it won't even matter that people are sick of U2," Bono added. "It's driven by a guitar player who's sick of the sight of me shaking hands with dodgy politicians."

U2 will release our 11th studio album, produced by Steve Lillywhite, on November 23, while the first single, "Vertigo," will hit radio on September 24. A video will be released in October.

U2 plan to kick off a world tour in Miami in March 2005."

:huh:

BonosBaby12 said:
Thanks for the tip LMP going to have to do that. Joined myspace not too long ago so had no idea that it's been that way for so long with the U2 songs. Will be nice to have some kind of variety.

Oh no problem :D

I have a page with The Fly, Do You Feel Loved, Bright Eyes' 'Land Locked Blues', and The Beatles' 'For No One'

they don't seem to work for some reason, but most music pages work.

I posted a blog yesterday and kept getting error pages and I kept trying to post it. I gave up only to return a couple of hours later to see 8 postings of the same blog.:mad:

Then I had to go back and edit them out. :madspit:

I kept getting an error message when I tried post picture comments on my sister's page..I ended up posting the same comment 5 times :madwife:

:lol: :hug:

What I do when I get an error message, is actually go back to see if it posted.. because 9 times out of 10 it does :rolleyes: farkin myspace.

U2democrat said:
It's amazing how we still put up with all this...:crack:

I think its because you can't beat the price :laugh: :wink:

If you had to pay for it, it would REALLY get ugly. I would say 80% wouldnt be on there if that were the case though. I know I wouldnt be. :shrug:

I'd get a LiveJournal, TagWorld account, or something like that if MySpace ever charged.

Does anyone know how to change your background image on myspace.:confused: I got everything eles somewhat figured out, but the background is so tricky

:help:

This may have already been discussed, but why isn't there more of a selection for people to pick U2 songs for their profile? I've only found the three from HTDAAB, plus those posted for Passengers. Do you think the band has had some control over this?

Yes.

I tried to make a myspace u2 page to put songs on it and it got deleted in like 1 day :|

Carmelu2fan said:
Does anyone know how to change your background image on myspace.:confused: I got everything eles somewhat figured out, but the background is so tricky

:help:

Do you have a layout code in your about me section? If so just find the text that says background image= (url) and replace the url only with the background image you want.

Sicy said:

Do you have a layout code in your about me section? If so just find the text that says background image= (url) and replace the url only with the background image you want.

:ohmy: Yes I do ! So I can upload images from my photobucket!:hyper:

I am going to give it a try tonight,

Thank you Sexy Sicy:wink:

:yes: You're welcome :sexywink:

Sicy said:
Yes.

I tried to make a myspace u2 page to put songs on it and it got deleted in like 1 day :|

make one that says something like SICYMUSIC or something.

and put your songs on through there, hopefully it'll work. :up:

LemonMacPhisto said:

make one that says something like SICYMUSIC or something.

and put your songs on through there, hopefully it'll work. :up:

The problem with that is as soon as some ass sees that there's U2 songs on there they'll report me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom