All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I have no background or pics now :sad: They better fix this shit.

Sicy said:
Great, I have no background or pics now :sad: They better fix this shit.

When I try to view your profile, I get a message saying it's undergoing maintenance, so you should be fine.

One of my friends kept getting weird, random pics uploaded into her pictures. :der: I saw that she had a new profile pic, so I clicked to see her pics to comment on it, and it was a pic of a bunch of guys with a fish. :crack:

Ok here's a trick I just read on the myspace forums.

Change your default pic, one by one until your old page comes back up.. I dont know why or how but it fixed it.

Good news, I can log into myspace

bad news, it still shuts off my browser when i go to certain pages.

it's like a game of russian roulette for my mozilla.

I can pull up my page, but I still cant log in. Just sits there and says there is an error on the page. :shrug: I think their server just may be made of popsicle sticks!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm shocked this wasn't on the nightly news. :lol:

:lmao:

"On World News Tonight, 75% of America's population under the age of 30 are hospitalized after a power failure at MySpace's headquarters disconnects access to their accounts..."

LikeNoOneBefore said:

:lmao:

"On World News Tonight, 75% of America's population under the age of 30 are hospitalized after a power failure at MySpace's headquarters disconnects access to their accounts..."

:eyebrow: I dont meet the criteria! :laugh:

I can access my page and log in now. But photos seem to be giving it a problem. Sicy you have alot of photos on your page from what I remember, I wonder if that is what is giving you so much of a problem at this point.

Blue Room said:
I can access my page and log in now. But photos seem to be giving it a problem. Sicy you have alot of photos on your page from what I remember, I wonder if that is what is giving you so much of a problem at this point.

No my profile is fine now actually. I am just having trouble browsing around now, I keep getting error messages.

hcbiggs2002 said:
I just recently signed up to myspace, after it joined (RED) and my addy is:-

http//www.myspace.com/luthienbono

Glad to see I'm not the only one not able to access myspace! :sigh: Although I've only posted one entree so far!! :wink:

Had the same problem with my yahoo mail but I found a back door and put a secure lock on my page and I've been able to access it since then!?! :shrug:

All very strange!! :eyebrow:

and your page is not showing up for me. I am being directed to a strange hyper link page. :huh:

Just search google for 'myspace layouts' or 'myspace codes' a whole shit load will come up.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I keep getting an error page when I try to change things. :grumpy:

Yeah myspace is being an ass right now.

Post your space anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom