All lurkers post here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
:tongue: We want to know how many of you are sneaking around reading and running away. Just post once, let us know you're here, and let's see if you have an avatar and a siggy! Then you can go, but please show yourselves and just say "hi" or just post a smilie. Thank you! :happy:

Taco's are delicious....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

That chihuahua is a slut.

:wave: hi!!!!!!! i'm like totally new and i love u2!!!!! bono is soooo hot!!!!!!!!

:heart: mullets :heart:

LOL!!!!!!

clowns?? who's a clown?? i've never posted here before!!!!!

Last edited:

has bono w/ his mullet, adam w/ his fro, edge w/ his fringe and larry w/ his well deadly good looks ever posted here? :flirt:

Last edited:
hi i'm a lurker i communicate with others through threads so i can cajole information out of you and other pathetic souls... hehehe.... muwahahaha... :macdevil:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I don't think this was the kind of lurkers-please-post thread U2Kitten was planning for. :p

It may not be what I hoped for, but it's totally what I expected. I knew I had about a 1% chance a lurker would post, because lurkers don't post and that's why they're lurkers. I figured one of two things would happen- either it would drop off the page with 0 responses, or the joking around bunch would take it over, which is what happened! :shrug: I'm not surprised or disappointed :p As long as it was entertaining in some form it wasn't a waste :sexywink:

theSoulfulMofo's sig is hypnotising me

I was tempted to post in this thread when it had 0 replies last night but I didn't

Back
Top Bottom