All Grammy discussion goes here PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why can't they just use the calendar year like everyone else? It's weird having albums from 2004 competing with albums from 2005.

A discotheque is a nightclub for dancing. In the video, they made fun of the village people by depicting the kind of night club the village people would be dancing in. That's my understanding of it anyway.

I have to say, I'm all rock...but I've given Legend's album a listen, and it's straight up quality

typhoon said:
Why can't they just use the calendar year like everyone else? It's weird having albums from 2004 competing with albums form 2005.

agreed but I think it has something to do with judging, I guess one and a half months just isn't enough, they need those extra few months at the end of the year? :shrug:

Let's just agree that tacking Touch The Sky onto the end of Gold Digger was a really good touch

Just because I love that song

namkcuR said:
A discotheque is a nightclub for dancing. In the video, they made fun of the village people by depicting the kind of night club the village people would be dancing in. That's my understanding of it anyway.

it was about finding soul in a discotheque, something which artist like, yes, even the Village People, have, no matter the style.

there's only 2 kinds of music: good music, and bad music.

you've got to see through the performance to understand the song.

why is Queen L in a corsette?

and, has she been taking dieting tips from Star Jones?

looking good, girlfriend.

So I have four windows open right now all with interference, how many do you all have?

Back
Top Bottom