All Because Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mum says Drogheda like Draw-ke-da (the same way you say it Lu)

My Dad says Draw-da. His Granny who was born and spent her life there said that too but my Mum's sister lives there and says it the other way. :huh:

Lara Mullen said:
My Mum says Drogheda like Draw-ke-da (the same way you say it Lu)

My Dad says Draw-da. His Granny who was born and spent her life there said that too but my Mum's sister lives there and says it the other way. :huh:

lmao! Jaysus, you would laugh your arse off if you heard me pronounce the name of that place.

You should hear me pronounce things in Spanish. You would definately laugh your arse off. :D

I can't roll my r's
:slant:

Lara Mullen said:
You should hear me pronounce things in Spanish. You would definately laugh your arse off. :D

I can't roll my r's
:slant:

I don't think so, Miss! I bet your Spanish kicks arse!

And in any case, I'll be the judge of that when we meet up North. :D

And my bf can't roll his r's either and his spanish is pretty good. So as you can see it's not all about the fecking r's...lol

*note to self for fah: play lost in the supermarket in 2 weeks!! :reject: *

i bet laura's spanish kicks my russian's ass. i can read, write, and listen...but i cannot speak. no way in hell.

Merry christmas Testjes,...

I put up the christmas lights :up:

right-mini-kerstdenhaag.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I don't think so, Miss! I bet your Spanish kicks arse!

And in any case, I'll be the judge of that when we meet up North. :D

And my bf can't roll his r's either and his spanish is pretty good. So as you can see it's not all about the fecking r's...lol

I do believe I speak Spanish better after a few drinks. :hyper: Pub crawl :hyper:

My tutor told me you had to be able to roll your r's but Miquel told me his ex g/f could not roll her r's and she was Spanish. :up:

Lara Mullen said:

I do believe I speak Spanish better after a few drinks. :hyper: Pub crawl :hyper:

My tutor told me you had to be able to roll your r's but Miquel told me his ex g/f could not roll her r's and she was Spanish. :up:

See? Miguel is right! Don't mind your silly tutor. I bet he's not even spanish or a nativer spanish speaker. lol. Right? :shifty: :d

There are tons of native spanish speakers who can't roll their r's or who do it really softly.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

See? Miguel is right! Don't mind your silly tutor. I bet he's not even spanish or a nativer spanish speaker. lol. Right? :shifty: :d

There are tons of native spanish speakers who can't roll their r's or who do it really softly.

No he's not Spanish. :D you are right

hi testjes

ive spent 2 days shopping. and im finished now. :hyper:

Lara Mullen said:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041221/325/f8z97.html

:hmm:

I did not know this, I didn't even hear it on the local news
And I was in town yesterday and today right beside this bank :shrug:

:ohmy:

it's like here on campus, there was an armed robbery in my dorm when i was a freshman, apparently i was sitting in my room (most likely at the computer) when it happened and i had no idea it was going on.

better yet, last weekend some drunk kid came into one of the buildings (not my building, one of the supervisors at work told me this story) and said he put some bombs on the roof. they had a fucking SWAT team surrounding the roof the the bulding (there were no bombs) and people living there didn't even know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom