All Because Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appetizers waiting to be devoured are:

antipasto
bacon wrapped scallops
calamari
brie wrapped in pastry with mushrooms
spinach and artichoke dip
prawns

and lots of our favourite beverages :drunk:

It seems like a lot for 2 people but wait my best friend is supposed to be coming over as well. I think she will be here around 9. I will try to hold out til then :yes:

You're welcome to come over but I think the BAW fridges are better stocked...especially that secret one :yes:

Hey, I just found some more brie in my fridge and some healthy vegetables and dip :shifty:

Haven't tried yet. Will try in a short while. I'll let you know the results. If you don't hear from me until somewhere in the morning/afternoon then I probably could.

:p

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I slept 5 hours last night, and four hours again this afternoon. I'm sooo dehydrated, I keep drinking water though. :|

Did you have the same kind of night as I had? :drunk:

:wink:

I'm hungry and I don't have anything to eat. :sad: Well, I have a frozen pizza but if I see another piece of pizza I'm going to puke.

Here's a tip: put the pizza in a hot oven. It'll taste better. That's what I did this evening (OK, and I added some pineapple and extra cheese) and the pizza was good. It was about the first solid food I had today (apart from that McDonalds hamburger I had around 2:30 PM, but then you have to believe that McDonalds stuff is food. :D)

Popmartijn said:
Did you have the same kind of night as I had? :drunk:

:wink:

Yes. :drunk: :up:

Here's a tip: put the pizza in a hot oven. It'll taste better. That's what I did this evening (OK, and I added some pineapple and extra cheese) and the pizza was good. It was about the first solid food I had today (apart from that McDonalds hamburger I had around 2:30 PM, but then you have to believe that McDonalds stuff is food. :D)

LOL... I'd do that, but it seems as if all I've eaten since moving in here has been pizza, so if i even so much as look at the pizza in my freezer I'm going to hurl. lol I may venture out in a bit, or see if I have some soup.

Happy new year btw, Marty. :wave:

Hi april :wave: I havent seen you here before.

I had Vodka on New Years. Then I was out again last night. Nearly everywhere was closed. This is a really awful place to be if you're looking for somewhere to go, it didn't even have a New Years party in town, and we once bidded to be the city of culture. :lol: :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom