All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: :rant: :scream:

my dad told me that I have to leave the vcr here. I stole one of my parents vcrs like 2 years ago, and they clearly use it so often since I've had it that long. He said I can't take it with. I have it conneted to my vcr to make copies of stuff. They NEVER use it along with the 5 disc CD player that my aunt left to my brother a few years ago and he said he didn't need so instead of asking if I wanted it he asked my dad. HE NEVER uses the damn thing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No U2 tape making for me for a while. Oh well...:shifty: I was kind of getting tired of that.

Yay free vaccuum!

:hyper: Jim is putting aside a Deluxe Collector's Edition for me and Best Buy opens at 9! :hyper:

:grumpy: you can track your package on amazon.com :madspit:

Best Buy is using some mysterious ups tracking number. I live on the Fed Ex site at work and the second I create a packing slip for something it's on the website to track. ups :madspit:

they obviously do not know the importance of that package. I'm wondering if it's coming from MN to begin with. Best Buy headquarters are about 20 minutes from here but I don't know if it's just the offices or if the warehouse would be included in that. How dumb that I paid $9.00 to have it shipped 20 minutes across town :|

:mad:

:hmm: well it says to send returns to somewhere in OH so if that's where the package is coming from then I don't feel so bad about spending $9.00 on shipping but if it was coming from MN then I wouldn't be too happy :mad:

arw9797 said:
they obviously do not know the importance of that package. I'm wondering if it's coming from MN to begin with. Best Buy headquarters are about 20 minutes from here but I don't know if it's just the offices or if the warehouse would be included in that. How dumb that I paid $9.00 to have it shipped 20 minutes across town :|

:mad:
:laugh: You could have said just hang onto it, you'll pick it up!

I really need to go to bed but I can't stop listening to U2. :drool:

I still cannot believe a new album will be out tomorrow. Then tour news should follow soon. That news is going to send me into a major panic attack. All I want in this world is to see that band live.

arw9797 said:
I really need to go to bed but I can't stop listening to U2. :drool:

I still cannot believe a new album will be out tomorrow. Then tour news should follow soon. That news is going to send me into a major panic attack. All I want in this world is to see that band live.
*sends some of the calm feeling I have about the tour*

I think we'll be fine. :yes: I really do have a very calm feeling about the tour; we know all the news as soon as it comes out, I'm registered at U2.com with 2 different e-mail addresses, and we'll have fanclub priority. Everything will be fine! In a few shirt months you'll be packing for MIAMI!

:hyper: I will be at Best Buy in NINE hours picking up my box set!!! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

*sends some of the calm feeling I have about the tour*

I think we'll be fine. :yes: I really do have a very calm feeling about the tour; we know all the news as soon as it comes out, I'm registered at U2.com with 2 different e-mail addresses, and we'll have fanclub priority. Everything will be fine! In a few shirt months you'll be packing for MIAMI!

Same here. I'm pretty calm about it. I'm registed with 3 email addresses too. We'll be alright!!!!

I'm registered with U2.com too and I also want to do the Propaganda thing. I shouldn't worry. It's not like the tickets were sold out the last time and I just couldn't get tickets. :sad: I just didn't have anyone to go with :sad:

arw9797 said:
I'm registered with U2.com too and I also want to do the Propaganda thing. I shouldn't worry. It's not like the tickets were sold out the last time and I just couldn't get tickets. :sad: I just didn't have anyone to go with :sad:
Well you have a few someones to go with this time, but I hope you can handle me totally freaking out when the time comes!!!

Oh and the songs at Itunes..............:drool: Some people are complaining about the selections but I can't wait to buy some of the unreleased tracks tomorrow. If you had to buy all 350 to hear the unreleased ones, that would be one thing, but tomorrow I'll have even MORE new U2!!!

Sleep is unnecessary when you have new U2! :dance:

Hi...I'm working tonight but on a break right now :|

I have made the critical decision to trust Mr fah with buying HTDAAB tomorrow while I sleep. But it looks like the special box set is not available in Canada yet. :mad:

:shifty: I did, however, stop at Best Buy. They had THREE collector's editions left. I bought that (watching the dvd now). I also bought the actual CD :shifty: I'm going to be so broke for the next year. I still don't know where my ups package is. I guess I'll either return or sell it on ebay...or here if someone wants it.

I feel weird being home, like I'm doing something wrong. :uhoh: It took me 2 hours to even ask if I could leave. :( I just hate calling in sick so I went in today even though I had blinding headache when I woke up. Actually I had it last night which is probably why I took a 2 hour nap. :|

the dvd rules.

:heart: :edge: :heart:

the book is the lamest piece of crap ever. :down: :down: :down:

i trust someone will write out a nice big thing here or PM me if they have time to tell me what i'm missing by staying away from EYKIW? like what's wankerman talking about with the itunes, and what are you guys registering all your emails for? i already know about the $40 fan thing (which is ridiculously expensive if you ask me, and i don't worry THAT much about not getting tickets. i'll manage somehow when they go on sale...i hope...).

i can't deal with EYKIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom