All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:crack: :crazy:

this collector's edition is going to seriously be the death of me....here's the lastest: I just checked my order on bestbuy.com and it says 1 item shipped overnight on 11-22-03. That would be today and that would mean I'll get it tomorrow right?!?!? The tracking number is unvailable to track right now :mad: What if I don't get it tomorrow?!?!?! :scream: I had planned on getting it on Wednesday and just buying the CD during lunch tomorrow. :hmm: maybe I should check the tracking # at work before I go to lunch. :faint: It could be here when I get home and that would save me $ on the extra CD. Yes I know...you think I'm :coocoo: me too. :|

Ok from my experience it has probably shipped but it is early in the process. Fed Ex or whoever the shipper is may not have the tracking info in their system yet. It can take a little time from the time the package was scanned at the location to show up online. Check back later tonight again.

shari schultz said:
23522608.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
just found this pic:drool: :drool: :drool:
:up: That's a good find!!

I wish I could have been in NYC today!

Queen Bee said:

Gah! Me too! My friend promised to buy me a copy of the collector's edition tomorrow. (I'd go myself but I'm in class while Best Buy opens. :mad: ) She went today during her lunch break to ask an employee if they are going to have 30 copies available tomorrow and he said, "Uh, I don't know. Check our ad." Wow! Thanks for being so helpful, buddy! :rolleyes:
:crack: Make a break for it. Skip class. This is U2 we're talking about here! DVD's, books, come on people, get it together!

:wink:

I really have to clean my room right now, it's driving me crazy...that's really bad. I'll be back.

If my dad leaves there might even be a trip to Best Buy in order.

:crack:

PS Someone please make me go to bed before 3 am tonight, okay? Thanks! :D

Ok so as for this collectors edition dilemma...I was just thinking...

if each store gets 30 copies there are say 4 stores here so that is 120 copies for my city. Is there really going to be 120 people that are going to run out first thing to get it before I get there? Is there going to be 30 that would go out to the store I usually go to?

I also saw it advertised at Circuit City and someplace else too...Target maybe so there are more options.

how come I've been dying for this album to come out for a few years and now I'm just kind of :shrug: about the whole thing? It makes me sad. I thought I'd be hysterical for a few months or at least weeks up to the album but I'm not :sad: Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE what I've heard so far. :drool: But I'm just not as excited about a new U2 CD coming out. Maybe I will be once I have it in my hands.

arw9797 said:
how come I've been dying for this album to come out for a few years and now I'm just kind of :shrug: about the whole thing? It makes me sad. I thought I'd be hysterical for a few months or at least weeks up to the album but I'm not :sad: Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE what I've heard so far. :drool: But I'm just not as excited about a new U2 CD coming out. Maybe I will be once I have it in my hands.

Maybe it was the anticipation leading up to it and now that it's here it's anticlimatic. You've got alot of other stuff going on too with moving and all so maybe that has an effect.

I was like that with ATYCLB. I was like oh wow new album...cool! Im the opposite this time though. I think I'm as excited to have people to share it with that it means as much to as me this time around.

I just created a bigger mess and now I don't feel like cleaning anymore. :rolleyes:

arw9797 said:
I vote for anticlimactic too...and I don't know about you, but for me it has been SO long, I don't feel like it's real yet. Even though every time I turn on the tv or radio U2 is on.

I think once you have the actual album and that beautiful book in your hands, you will get all :hyper:!!

Yeah I feel like it's a dream. It's been so long since these random U2 moment pop up...a sighting on tv, an article in the newspaper etc. that I am loving it. I've seen Amy get all all :hyper: over you know who and I am so thrilled that it is finally my turn to get giddy.

:scream: Someone please come help me with the mess I made of my closet!!!

Schmeg said:
:scream: Someone please come help me with the mess I made of my closet!!!

you think your room is a mess........

:|

:yuck:

and I have NO desire at all to continue to do any work right now even though I should. Wednesday is out because I have to make a ton of desserts for Thanksgiving, then it's Thanksgiving. I have to have the downstairs cleaned by Friday :mad:

E-mail checked...just a horoscope and a Staples coupon...Interference stuff...

Well I guess I'll keep this skirt since I only paid $6.99 for it god knows when...:shifty:

*recovering shopaholic*

:confused: Okay is Hotmail holding out on me??

*signs out and signs back in*

Ok so I finally framed the pic I got in CA. I went down to instruct my mom (since she will sometimes be bored when I am gone and massively clean my room) to NOT do/use anything on the glass that would damage that one and the Bono photo or else....

"you will be in and I say this in bold capital letters with exclamation points....BIG trouble!"

~Kariann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom