Alias

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmjhitman said:

This is the second U2 song on Alias isn't it? I seem to recall hearing "Walk On" in an episode a while back.

Walk On was in Season 2, "The Passage part 1" :cool:

I'm a huuuuge Alias fan, but so far, I've only seen the 1st 3 eps of season 4. (been downloading them cos I'm in UK)

I just barely finished watching the finale. I had to download the episode since I missed it last week. That was one hell of a cliffhanger! :ohmy:

The last scene literally made me jump out of my seat since I'm a sucker for shit like that. I even bruised my knee on my desk. :happy:

Doozer61 said:
i know, the minute he said that line and then the car hit them, it scared the shit out of me too!

I watched it twice. The first time I think I was still numb from the "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" line that I only noticed the crash but the second time I was airborne

I really hate season finales

Those :censored: .

:hyper:

UB - tonight it just comes back after a very long hiatus. There are 8 episodes left in the series.

I'm so excited for it to be back. It's my favourite show. I just hope they end it the right way. :mad:

It would be good to see Sark again for a bit! :drool:

Enjoy watching it tonight Doozer! It is so good! I wish I had been able to tape it so I could watch it again. It was on at the same time as 2 other shows I watch, so I had to tape those. Oh well, at least it's a new episode every week until the end! :)

I am definitely gonna miss this show. I like that they are bringing back all the old characters to tie this up.

Who knows, maybe Syd will wake up next to Vaughn and this is all a dream. :huh:

Oh no! I'm so sorry Doozer. :( It was a pretty good episode too. I don't know if any other channel will re-run it within the next week.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with this site, but www.televisionwithoutpity.com has some pretty good & snarky recaps of a lot of TV shows, and there's a section for Alias where you can get an idea of what happened. It's an awesome site.

Hopefully you'll get a chance to see it somehow! :up:

:lol: Uhh, can I say both?! As much as I love Vaughn, it would have to be Sark. :combust: I tend to love the bad boys! :evil:

Yeah, I can't wait to see Syd kick some Sloane ass! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom