Alfalfa, Oregon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back. Just did the biggest grocery shop of my life. :crack:
Ha, I bet you've got nothing on me.

Though that reminds me. Last time I was at Wal-Mart, I was sitting out front waiting on the bus (yes, I do public transport) and there was a man and woman with FOUR carts FULL of groceries. Plus one cart full of sodas, and one full of water.
Of course, this drew attention from everyone around. It turned out they owned a towboat with six crewmembers, and they had to purchase a month's worth of groceries all at once for them.

Ha, I bet you've got nothing on me.

Though that reminds me. Last time I was at Wal-Mart, I was sitting out front waiting on the bus (yes, I do public transport) and there was a man and woman with FOUR carts FULL of groceries. Plus one cart full of sodas, and one full of water.
Of course, this drew attention from everyone around. It turned out they owned a towboat with six crewmembers, and they had to purchase a month's worth of groceries all at once for them.

It set us back two hundred fucking dollars! I'm not going to need to buy groceries for the next ten years!

Ha, wow.

OMFG this is too good!

Okay, so my favourite entertainment blogger does humourous recaps of awesome shows now and then, and as I'm watching this episode of True Blood, I'm reading her recap on it, and this scene is just too much! Seriously, she didn't even have to add anything to the commentary, because it was already that hilarious:

OH MY GOD HOLD ON TIGHT BECAUSE THIS IS SO AWESOME. "Okay, now, this? Is gettin' borin'," announces Dawn. She flounces out of bed and jerks on a robe and underwear. "Believe it or not, Jason, the world does not revolve around your dick." SING IT, GIRL. EMBROIDER IT ON A PILLOW. "Where you goin'?" calls Jason. "TO GET A CIGARETTE!" bawls Dawn, and--I can't really describe it, it's just the ugliest, shrillest, realest tone of voice. It's almost fantastic enough to distract you from the sight of Jason flinging away the now-unwanted used condom (EW HBO, WTF, SERIOUSLY). Also, apparently Dawn smokes bullets, because now she's pointing a gun straight at him. Jason giggles, because he has NO IDEA. "You do not own me, Jason Stackhouse," she declares. "If I want you outta my house, you better get your sorry ass outta here." "I ain't goin' nowhere--" "Oh yes you are." BANG! I am telling you, you have never seen a man scramble as fast as Jason at this moment. "You are obnoxious and full of yourself and DUMBER THAN A BOX A' HAIR. AND NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN GET IT UP?" Oh my shit it's too awesome I can't stand it. "You're fuckin' crazy," gasps Jason. "You bet your sweet ass I am. Now get THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!" "Lemme get my pants on," flails Jason. "Maybe I don't feel like waitin'!" BANG!

:lmao: *wipes away tears and rewinds it to watch again*

Hey, Vazza, if you're still here, that WTAHNN rant is great. :up:

Can you just point me to the specific posts? I've read yours, but where's her reply?

And I take it you're unhappy because your team lost ...?

Hey Serena. :wave:

Got a great tram photo unexpectedly just after lunch that I think would make a great signature. Going to upload it now.

Hey Axver. :wave:

Cool. Can't wait to see that.

I was so nerdily excited. Only Z3 and B2 trams run on my route, and suddenly I see this D1 coming towards me on a driver training run. Can't believe how good my spur-of-the-moment, not-really-looking photo turned out.

I was so nerdily excited. Only Z3 and B2 trams run on my route, and suddenly I see this D1 coming towards me on a driver training run. Can't believe how good my spur-of-the-moment, not-really-looking photo turned out.

:lol:
Isn't that why we all love hate you?

Chocolate for the SuperWin. This is the good part about Mum and Alan being here. They encourage me to buy stuff like choccies that I wouldn't normally get because I'm an overly price-conscious stinge.

:lol:
Isn't that why we all love hate you?

Precisely.

And now I'm going to inflict the photo on all of you.

Two hours ago in Melville Road:

s640x480

Speaking of chocolate, I had some cherry cordial candies a little bit ago. :drool:

Precisely.

And now I'm going to inflict the photo on all of you.

Two hours ago in Melville Road:

s640x480

Oh, wow. That came out pretty decent. I like that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom