Alcohol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

not abandoning... just a momentary halt.

with $3.00 gas prices, something's gotta be cut back

Dude, cut back on food or air conditioning, don't cut the alcohol. What did alcohol ever do to you besides make you happy?

lol

Numb1075 said:

Dude, cut back on food or air conditioning, don't cut the alcohol. What did alcohol ever do to you besides make you happy?

lol

Stop it!!!! You are killing me:laugh: :lmao:

Numb1075 said:
all in jest, Headache. good luck.

I'll be :drunk: for you.

Numb how much do we need to drink to make up for Headache and Zoney?
Alcooliques03.gif

I'd have to be insane to drink alcohol today. I have no idea what the heat index is but I lost my power to Katrina and still don't have it back. Alcohol takes fluid out of your body.

redkat said:

If we must...

Alcooliques24.gif

verte I hope you get your power back soon!

Me too...so sorry for your current conditions:sad: I know alot of suffering is going on down there.

Me and my housemates have a nice collection of spirits at home that we use to mix our own cocktails. Sometimes the result is excellent, sometimes the result is horrible... But you learn... :drool:

it's good to be able to keep alcohol in the house.

i always try to have a couple bottles of wine and a rack of beer in case people stop by.

tequila, on the other hand, can only be brought in when i know i can put a serious drink on...
limited self control :drunk:

yummy

:drool:

I've been addicted to alcohol on about three different somewhat serious occasions in my short life, but hey, who cares?!

I only drink on weekends under my own rule, at least until I move out. And I do drugs too, but I don't really need to limit myself on them... I feel no desire to take any drug more than once or twice a week.

Beer, on the other hand... it's like family, man.

sad punk, stay away from the stuff that will get you addicted the first time you try it, stuff that could potentially kill you instantly, anything that will cause you to miss school/work often, or cause you to blow every penny you have.

when whatever you're doing ceases to be "something fun" to do and becomes the "thing" to do,

then it's something you should probably stop doing

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i won 200 bucks playing poker so my temopary alcohol hiatus is ending, starting with a "welcome back staff" party tonight.

kick ass... :drunk:

Congrats on the quick CA$H!!!:wink: Have fun at you "Welcome Back" shindig!!!:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom