Albuquerque, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God I miss MW's extended solo, I don't know why he doesn't do it properly this tour.

And Reggo, Bono was yelling out global cities at the start of Magnificent - Hong Kong, Sydney, Dublin, Sao Paulo ... he also mentioned Morocco.

God I miss MW's extended solo, I don't know why he doesn't do it properly this tour.

And Reggo, Bono was yelling out global cities at the start of Magnificent - Hong Kong, Sydney, Dublin, Sao Paulo ... he also mentioned Morocco.

Oh. BonoBabble. Should've figured. I thought he was announcing tour dates or something.

Plenty of snippets in Beautiful Day! In God's Country, God Only Knows, The Maker.

Stuck was a handy break for food.

NLOTH, on the other hand, is excellent live. Still digging it.

Not my favourite on the record, probably my least favourite outside of the middle three but live...it's a monster

Yeah, the album version doesn't quite do it for me either ... I fucking love NLOTH II though, I rate it in my top three from the current era (Fez and White As Snow are the top two).

Bonnie, you have the worst luck. Next song is going to be
In A Little While
too!

Yeah, the album version doesn't quite do it for me either ... I fucking love NLOTH II though, I rate it in my top three from the current era (Fez and White As Snow are the top two).

I'm not a fan of NLOTH II at all personally, awful guitar playing and singing. Why didn't they combine the vocal and guitar of NLOTH with the bass and drums of II? Would of been one of their best songs

I feel the same way, except for the ratings (although Fez is probably the top for me, even though I don't like the intro).

I'm not a fan of NLOTH II at all personally, awful guitar playing and singing. Why didn't they combine the vocal and guitar of NLOTH with the bass and drums of II? Would of been one of their best songs

THIS! :love: Ah, I'm not the only one who doesn't like NLOTH II. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom