Album Exchange Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacPhistoPT

Rock n' Roll Doggie
We did this in the "Other Music" section of the Coldplay board and it was quite fun.

So, this game consists in you hearing an album that other person will upload to you.

If you're interested, just tell something in this thread. After we have a fair number of contenders, I'll make a draw, in which each of you will have a "victim".

Then, I'll PM each of you, in order to let you know who is your "victim". After that, you think of an album that your "victim" needs to hear, based on his/her taste, on what you know about him/her. You may choose something that you know he/she will like, that he/she would not hear in other circunstances, even you can choose something that you know your victim hates, in order to bug him/her :wink:

After choosing the album, you upload it, and you send a PM to your victim with the link.

So, all you have to do it's choose an album for your victim and wait that someone sends you the album you'll hear. Of course, you're someone's victim too :wink:

After hearing the album, post here, or in another thread that I may create for the point, a review of the album, with a rating (0-10) and with the respective link, so that others can hear it.

If you don't have a last.fm link in your sig or somewhere else, you may put the link here too in order to make your partner's task easier.

I hope you guys like the idea :wink:

I'm in of course :wink:

My last.fm

P.S. This game's goal is to listen to new things, expand your musical horizons and your tastes. Your choices don't need to be obscure bands, just stuff that your victim needs to hear for some reason. If you think your victim needs to hear springsteen,floyd, pearl jam, snoop dogg or ja rule, just do it.

P.S.2. You must listen to the whole album with an open mind... or at least, you must try...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom