Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm tempted to stick with please, but it depends what will attract the mysterious ways voters.

Yeah, Please looks like a good option. Mofo may also get some strong voting.

The next few rounds are going to be really ugly ...

really, please is the only song not worthy of being there still, and it's been that way for several rounds. in my opinion, obviously.

For me there are the five I want to make the finals, then everything else. UTEOTW, Stay, Mofo, Please, and HMTMKMKM are all expendable to me - though I recognise at least a couple of them will be finalists as LWTSH is sure to go and I bet Acrobat will too.

I can't remember if I've heard "Lady with the spinning head" or not...

The Extended Dance Remix (i.e. the immensely better version with a great solo) is on the Best Of 1990-2000 B-sides disc.

The Extended Dance Remix (i.e. the immensely better version with a great solo) is on the Best Of 1990-2000 B-sides disc.

:listening now: This is like TJT-quality Bono voice with Achtung/Zooropa band backing him. :up: This is awesome.

Survivor is getting pretty heated now.
I'm finding it really hard to vote for any of the remaining tracks. :uhoh: All my favourite always get eliminated immediately anyway, though :wink:

No A Saucerful of Secrets or One Of These Days or Atom Heart Mother or Absolutely Curtains?

Interstellar Overdrive is better than those except for OOTD, but OOTD has the spoken line so it's automatically out of contention.

True. Admittedly, Absolutely Curtains is shite. Um. Obscured By Clouds? When You're In? Quicksilver? The Narrow Way Part II? Marooned?

I prefer Interstellar Overdrive to all of those. Hell, it's in the top three Piper tracks as far as I'm concerned.

And I'll be back in under an hour. Damn grocery shopping. :wave:

Ok. Ok. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna ask the most noob-ish question ever:

What exactly is this Desert Island business?

I know it involves making a playlist and...yeah. :shrug: :reject:

:hmm: Official recordings, huh? Damn. Forgot about that...This one Tre song would be good, but it's a concert bootleg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom